Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 1:56:36 PM EDT
Anybody ever delt with Dales in State Center???????

If so, are they good, bad or so so??
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Been there a few times.  Shot at the indoor range.  Never dealt with him as such.  Been around for years.  Prices seemed, ok I guess.  Lot of stuff in the shop, but it doesn't seem to move.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Been there a few times.  Shot at the indoor range.  Never dealt with him as such.  Been around for years.  Prices seemed, ok I guess.  Lot of stuff in the shop, but it doesn't seem to move.

+1

i haven't been by in quite a while, so i can't say much.  i went there in search of some sako stuff and at the time i was looking for a Colt 6920...  i was informed that the AR platform were "spray guns" and grouping couldn't be had by any rifle i picked...  we argued a little, and i figured regardless of who won, it would end up a "song remains the same" deal...

i don't think he's a bad guy or has a bad store.  i just don't stop by often.  

what were you looking for?

septic tank

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been in twice

place looks like a flea market exploded in there

never saw anything to buy

I think Daryl is a good guy?!

edit spelling
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Just wondering what the general opnion of the place is/was.

I'm from Marshalltown & years ago that was where the SO sent me to test & shoot for my IA CCW.

Was less than impressed with them, they tried to get me to take a class & study the book, but I just wanted to test and shoot.

Ended up testing without looking at the book or taking a class and only missed 1 question.

Was not impressed with the range either & they seemed to have a know it all attitude.

Guess I won't bother to swing past it next time back in IA.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll pass
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top