Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:13:11 PM EDT
Just outside of Mitchell.  I just recently picked up a sporter stock for a milsurp project and I'm going to be heading back down there this week for a new stock for my Savage.

Itsy Bitsy showroom (more like a cubicle) but nice people...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, never been but would you mind posting about your experience.  I'd also like to know what you think of the 10/22 bb;/stock combo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered another this morning and will be picking it up tomorrow.  Service is great and they're very straightforward and honest.

Price is comparable to other stockmakers nationwide, but I want to keep my dollars local.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I take back the positive things that I have said about Boyd's.  Those d*mbshits just charged my credit card for an order that I paid for by check on 8/31.  The check was cashed a long time ago.

Now I have to wait until Monday to get this figured out.

On top of that, the inletting on my latest purchase from them was a disaster.  Not even close.  I won't be patronizing their business again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Where the Heck is the hometown N E B R A S K A ! ?

There are many expatriots that long to hear news from home.  I want a HOMETOWN NEBRASKA.

The Beloved Nebraska C O R N H U S K E R S win another close one today in DOUBLE OVERTIME against 23 ranked Iowa State.   God Bless Nebraska.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top