Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 7:07:25 AM EDT
Is there a web site that has a more comprehensive list of Michigan gun shows than migunshows.com?  I basically just use this as a reference of gun shows to avoid...

I have searched the internet, but is there a local forum somewhere else that you guys know about?

Thanks,

Jeff
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The only 2 MI gun shows I know of are the Migunshows.com and the Gibraltar shows gibraltartrade.com

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe that the Midland show is the weekend after next.Good Show!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a great gun show coming up next month. 214,000 square feet, more AR's, AK's, FALs, handguns, ammo and AR parts than I have ever seen in one place.

Unfortuantely for y'all, it's at the Dallas Market Hall!!!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The Midland Gun Show is arguably the best in the state, and is April 22nd and 23rd.  It will be at Hangtime Sports on Wackerly (near Stark Rd).  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is a great gun show coming up next month. 214,000 square feet, more AR's, AK's, FALs, handguns, ammo and AR parts than I have ever seen in one place.

Unfortuantely for y'all, it's at the Dallas Market Hall!!!

Stay out of the MI forum, you turncoat!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top