Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 1:34:13 PM EDT
I paid for a Blackside suppressor today. Monday I will try and get signatures for my Form 4. This will go on my HK Tactical. I ordered it through Sheridan Armaments. Now I need to do some research to make sure this is the suppressor that is best and also get my form 4 down loaded.

WOO HOO!! Michigan Rocks!!

Chinook3
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Lumpy I am pretty pumped about it. I really was  not thinking to do this yet. I had read on the gun boards about the change and already had a tatcical that I would have like to put a suppressor on but could'nt. I left the gun show in GR got about a mile away and said shoot what am I waiting for. So Iwent back and got out the plastic. I plan on doing some checking tonight to make sure that is the one I want.

Chinook3
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:44:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I`m saving up to become a stamp collector myself.Just closed on another house,so it`s gonna be alil bit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:I am waiting on the clarification on the Opinion before purchasing my suppressors .

+1
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I have two sitting at the dealer.  I'm sending in my Form 4s and waiting for ATF to approve.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]
could somone please give me all the step and information i nee to obtain a suppressor
please, whats a good one to put on an AR? where to get it what kind of paper work i need to do,
can anyone own one? or is it just LEO? do you have to be 21 or can you be 18 years old ectt ect....
thanks brothers!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top