Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 6:58:35 PM EDT
hi guy's , any place to shot my ar's in genesee county, except william's-any local ar15 clubs
or guy's who get together on private land?
any help would be great!
thanks
drice
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Genesee county too and this place SUCKS for AR shooting.  That "Pit" place is the only spot apparently for some good time shooting.  I live in Fenton, so it's a hike for me.  If I buy a house you can come over and we'll shoot the crap out of something.  small rodents, etc.  :D

I'll post to this thread if I ever find a "golden" spot that people don't know about.  The Pit is too popular for my blood.  I don't like that many people with Automatic Weapons around!  :D :D
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:20:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't like that many people with Automatic Weapons around!  :D :D

Awww...........c'mon man. I am usually willing to share.

Ahhhhh how sweet, an MP5SD on Full Auto.... :: drool ::
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll have to agree with Mocoman about southern Genesee County. I too live in Fenton and have for the better part of my life. Growing up here it was very  common place to hear many gun shots every day and not having any concern about it. Now the only thing I hear is the Sportsman's club on Sat and Sun for a couple of hours.

Oh for the days of shooting my 30-30 and 30-06 right from my bedroom window.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top