Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 10:09:49 AM EDT
I'm attending Michigan Tech up in the Keweenaw.  There's a ton of country around here but anyone know some places to go shooting.  Been firing at a guy's farm up here but all the trees are getting chewed down with the few thousand rounds fleeting through.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to live up there.  I could show you a dozen or more spots.  Very hard to describe, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate the attempt at helping anyways.  I'll have to ask the in-laws some spots to shoot.  I heard there's a place up in Gay at a stampsand beach.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I appreciate the attempt at helping anyways.  I'll have to ask the in-laws some spots to shoot.  I heard there's a place up in Gay at a stampsand beach.

You're going to shoot in Gay?!?!?!  That just sounds too funny!!!!  Don't forget to stop at the Gay Bar!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#4]
You better get yourself a snowmobile. It's almost time to ride.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
every month when i invade the UP theres this gravel pit thats in the middle of no were on some dirt road past panesdale? last time we went some one left up some shopping bag from freeman's for targets.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
The gravel pit past painesdale?  I bet your talking about the one by the jail over there, Camp Kitwit or something like that.  I just heard about that the other day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
it might be we past a jail and her dad joked if we wanted to get at some free moving targets
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:37:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I've shot long distance on the power lines behind Painesdale.  The poles are 100yds apart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top