Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2004 10:43:05 AM EDT
I'm trying to find some place locally that sells Vitahvouri N110. I've been to Brown Bear, MichiGuns, Double Action, Cabelas, Gander Mountain and can't find it anywhere. Does ANYONE know where I can find it? Or at least someone selling Vitahvouri powders that I can get to order some. I'd like to avoid paying the $20 HazMat fee for ordering on the web. I'm in Royal Oak but I'm willing to drive to get it if I have to. HELP! rocko.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
How much you need?
I have a pound....or what ever size jug it came in...might be two.
Brown Bear used to sell it....that is where I got mine. I bought it while I worked there in the mid 90's. (93-96)

I am not going to use it.....not in the next 10 years anyway since i sold my .454
If you want it let me know and i will dig it out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Could try Williams Gun Sight-Outfitters in Davison.  Phone (810) 742-2120.  Bass Pro Shops in Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills.   Guns Galore In Fenton. Phone (810) 629-5325 .  Jay's Sporting Goods in Clare.  Phone (989) 386-3475.

I don't know if any pf these places carry Vitahvouri powders or not.  Phone calls are cheap to find out though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How much you need?
I have a pound....or what ever size jug it came in...might be two.
Brown Bear used to sell it....that is where I got mine. I bought it while I worked there in the mid 90's. (93-96)

I am not going to use it.....not in the next 10 years anyway since i sold my .454
If you want it let me know and i will dig it out.

All I'm looking for is a pound or so to load up some 44Mag to see if I want to use it for a hog hunt this Oct. If you've got any to spare that would be great. rocko.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Royal Oak?  Drive down to Camp Perry, OH (and hit commercial row.  Long Range is still happening for a few more days.  Vendors stock just about everything there.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Johnsons sporting goods in Adrian,  about 20 miles west of Cabelas

They have some VV but not sure what exactly.  You could always call and ask.  517-25-2545
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top