Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 5:54:16 AM EDT
Well, I've uprooted from Texas and replanted myself in Michigan (Downriver area of Detroit).

I look forward to the next shoot and the chance to meet the MI Clan.

So, when and where do we go shooting?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:59:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Downriver eh?

Nope, no room here. ;-)

Welcome neighbor.

Wyandotte here.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back!  
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Chuck,

Hate to break it to ya but you went the wrong way. Your supposed to head SOUTH in Winter.

Since you're here, let me be the third to welcome you and the first to extend an invitation to the next Brass Monkey shoot at the pit in Lapeer. Don't know when that will be but it should be soon.

You can search this forum for directions / maps / general info on 'the Pit'. It's an abandoned gravel pit with a high back stop and sides that keep the noise (and flyers) contained.

There's a new thread here whenever someone sets up a meet. Check back every few days and you won't miss it.

In the mean time, IM me if you want to get together for a beer. First one's on me.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
4th to welcome you to the Mitten-the next harsh weather shoot at the pit should be soon at hand.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to MI. I think the next shoot sould come durring the winter break, so I might be able to make it if I can get out of work.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Check out the tacked thread with links to pictures from some of our get togethers.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey come down to IN sometime, I relocated most of my stuff there when Im not Downrange.  Headed back to F/425?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW! Thanks for the warm reception! And I thought the DFW Crew was friendly!

I can't wait to meet the gang, the MI clan (or what do you call yourselves?).

I just finished telling my family that I was looking forward to getting together with you guys - that you all were top notch people.

I'm proud to be among you.

Airborne!

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey come down to IN sometime, I relocated most of my stuff there when Im not Downrange.  Headed back to F/425?

I'd be happy to come on down.  I haven't been back to the LRS unit since their move to Selfridge AFB.  My old platoon Sgt. became the 1SG though - I was happy to hear that.  They're all doing quite well.

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey Gary - I'd like to take you up on your offer.  I've got to take care of some business in Tejas for a week (8th-18th), but I'll be back on the 19th.  I plan on seeing the Plymouth Whalers beat the London Nights on the 20th.  After that, I'm open for anything.

Anyone up for a hockey game?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#11]
By the way, I'm in Taylor right now.  Near Telegraph (US 24).  I'm right at Wick Rd. and Clippert St. (just a couple of houses down)

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#12]
You're right by my mom's house.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Glad to have you onboard (a little belated welcome, but welcome nonetheless.)  I'm on the other side of the state (Berrien County.)
Link Posted: 1/4/2004 1:19:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Downriver eh?

Nope, no room here. ;-)

Welcome neighbor.

Wyandotte here.

I grew up in Wyandotte myself. I live off of Emmons currently. I just joined the board...  lots of good stuff here!
Link Posted: 1/4/2004 6:43:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Glad to have you raider187. Welcome to ARFcom!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top