Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 11:42:44 AM EDT
My "Baby" is Outstanding! God! Why didn't I move here sooner?
(I guess I got a good one!)
Hessian-1(extremely happy & content!)
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Good ole country girls, cant beat em. Half oh them can kick your ass and the other half can out shoot you, and fine as hell
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Well if corn fed country girls is your thing? My guess is yall never been to Texas. To much English blood up here and not enough Irish or German. Plus Hispanic women are HOT! You can usally tell a TN female cause shes as round as she is tall.

edited for racial slur. strike one. -Hank

upps Sorry about that did not know that was a problem here. Prefer Latina to Hispanic.Puedes Hablar in Mexican? Es no problema por my familia.

Hank its better to be overly careful than the other extreme.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:39:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well if corn fed country girls is your thing? My guess is yall never been to Texas. To much English blood up here and not enough Irish or German. Plus Beaner Babes are HOT! You can usally tell a TNOhio female Smurfcause shes as round as she is tall & blue.

Fixed it for you.

Hessian-1

edited because.........well, just because!
(My Mama alway told me. "If you can't say anything good, Just Shutup!")
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:03:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh,we have our ugly ones,but I see PLENTY of prime American pie running aorund. MMMMmmmm....pie....mmmmm
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#6]
SHHH.  Don't tell everyone.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah most of them are all right, but just like anywhere our women have their downfalls as well, but I will take a good TN woman before I will a woman from any other place in this country.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife of 33 years, is a Aerobics instructor, has a permit and carries, made the highest score in class on the range, has put up with a Stuart Tank, and a M20 armored car in the yard, and now 2 half tracks I'm restoring. what more can you ask?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top