Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 7:04:07 AM EDT
Yes it's Christmas time again and my company gave me a nice layoff for my gift this year.  So heres my question to ya'll, do you know anyone hiring in the Clarksville/ Ft. Campbell area?
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel for you guy.  I got canned the December 26th once.  At least that fat asshole waited until after Christmas.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try the lightfighter store guy.  you didn't say what you did for a living.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sorry to hear that ya got screwed over. Since I don't know what you did before, I will just throw this out there . It said on the radio that Trane was hiring, also check on base at Ft Campbell, they have contractors out the ass  since all the GI's are gone . everything from gate gards to tech stuff.  I hope it works out and you will be ok.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought about lightfighter, I got an e-mail from Quantico Arms today so I'm going to run over there tomarrow a.m.  A bunch of people are being laid off right now on post.  Very few companies on post are hiring right now because the division is gone, but I'm still checking them out.  Oh what I do/did...Ex 11B, with 1/4 of an engineering degree, and I can drive a fork lift like I stole it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, Wile my X maried an 11B After cheating on me while I was in Kuwait, I hold no ill feelings toward you and yours, LO L, probley the best thing that she did that I am aware of , What a fucking LEACH she was.  Try droping resume at DynCorp, they have all kinds of openings supply( driving a fork lift ect..) or I think L3 working on hummers and trucks LMTV and such  . bottom line...Ya gota feed your family, as a man and foirmer GI , I know you will do what it takes.  

P.S .

How about rattle snake ridge in Indian mound, gun training shit and a range .that teaches CCW, ond local PD / military classes on weapons?  maybe a temp spot till ya find somthing.
   DARKHORSE-47
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a friend that works part time for Quantico Arms. Email me if you are interested and I will get you together. Thought about Clarksville PD? We start at 30k with a take home car. After 2 years you can test for SWAT and get paid to have fun. Always hiring.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:41:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I e-mailed my resume to Tactical response, thanks for the contact David.  I thought about Clarksville PD, are they hiring?  Who do I talk to?  I e-mailed a guy on the force that I bought my EO Tech from, but he hasnt answered me back yet ( it was only yesterday).  
Thanks Guy's
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey DAvid, I haven't seen you at NTPS for a long time. Merry Christmas by the way.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, good news I got hired by SPX Metal Forge  today.  Thanks guys for all your help.  Now I can afford to go buy some ammo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top