Posted: 10/1/2005 4:21:50 PM EDT

Does anyone know of the names and addys of any dealers in

Chattanooga, Cleveland, Benton.

Interested in purchasing a S&W 40cal.

IM me if you would, so email.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Benton Shooters Supply in Benton, TN, Hwy 411.

Legends Gun shop in Athens, TN.

I've bought several guns at Benton, never been to Legends.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Benton Shooters Supply in Benton, TN, Hwy 411.

Legends Gun shop in Athens, TN.

I've bought several guns at Benton, never been to Legends.

I have been to both. BSS has a somewhat better and larger selection, but Legends has better prices IMHO. Legends is just off of I-75 in Athens, across the street from the high school. BSS is just outside of Benton on Hwy. 411. Depending on where you are coming from BSS is usually a bit farther and out of the way.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Morning,

Thanks a Million guys for doing this.

Hope you have a good day.

Thanks Again.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have been to both. BSS has a somewhat better and larger selection, but Legends has better prices IMHO.

The eternal debate: Do I pay a bit more & get it now or order it & wait & save a few $$???
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The eternal debate: Do I pay a bit more & get it now or order it & wait & save a few $$???

Well, it depends on what it is you are looking for. Just about every dealer carries Glocks, Sigs, H-K's, S&W's, etc. Granted Legends does not have quite the selection of BSS, it does have pretty much the "mainstream" guns. Now, if you are looking for something a little on the "exotic" side, then yes, you probably are better off buying it and paying a bit more since you can get it right up front.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well, it depends on what it is you are looking for.

You clearly don't have my luck! I could be looking for a Marlin .22 Model 60 & have the $$$ & every dealer within 200 miles will be out of them!  

Prime example was my H&K USP .45acp fullsize black frame. They were as common as bastards in the projects but when I finally got my $$$ together, they were no where to be found! Aaarrrggghhh!!!
Top Top