Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 4:59:43 AM EDT
I need some candles,potpourri and an Indian head dress.

Any one else?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget to get some jerky also
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I need some beef jerky, so I'll probably go this afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#3]
never can have too much jerky beef.

I didn't go today, might drop in tommorrow if I'm really bored!

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
You didn't miss much
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I got me a candle, beef jerky some sore muscle cream, razor blades for my shaver and a $2.25 small diet Pepsi from the concession stand.

Oh yea, I managed to wait out someone and picked up a NIB Ruger Blackhawk New Model .45 Colt
for a meager 300.00.

I immediately left to preserve the good feeling I had after finding a good deal. I knew some asshat would be along any moment to ruin it for me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time I commented on the Goodman shows, I got hammered. I will refrain this time.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:29:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Last time I commented on the Goodman shows, I got hammered. I will refrain this time

Hey, I remember that. You were rather drug through the coals for commenting honestly on the rather poor quality of gun shows that are full of shysters and cons. You know when you said that there is nothing but crap there anymore and everyone there is selling at inflated prices and all the individuals that come there to sell are overpricing their crap trying to screw people out of money.
And I think I remember that you made mention of the amount of non-gun related junk that seems to show up there for sell. Like candles, razor blades, Indian head dresses and a lot of other crap.
Yea, I remember when you said all of that.
I agree, you probably don't want to go through that again. This is definately not the place for that type of commentary.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Last time I commented on the Goodman shows, I got hammered. I will refrain this time

I agree, you probably don't want to go through that again. This is definately not the place for that type of commentary.  

Good thing you didn't mention it either.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:13:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Well you know, I do what I can to keep the peace.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well you know, I do what I can to keep the peace.

Yeah, so *I* don't get locked by Hank!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Thats because you dont have the balls to lock Bob. Hell everyone knows he keeps asking for it.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well I got me a candle, beef jerky some sore muscle cream, razor blades for my shaver and a $2.25 small diet Pepsi from the concession stand.

Oh yea, I managed to wait out someone and picked up a NIB Ruger Blackhawk New Model .45 Colt
for a meager 300.00.

I immediately left to preserve the good feeling I had after finding a good deal. I knew some asshat would be along any moment to ruin it for me.

You bought a *gun* at a gun show?

This thread should be moved to GD.

I didn't realize they still sold guns there.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#15]
It was a total surprise to me also. I never expected to find a gun there much less one that I wanted to buy.
I learned something though. Get there when the door opens. The serious sellers are there when the doors open and only for 2-3 hours. Then the asshats start showing.
What was so funny was my friend that works one of the booths and I was commenting on this. I also made comment on the three morons that show up to every show selling overpriced crap. (there is more than that but these three are the real big turds that rolled off the crap pile) What do you know, about 11:30-12:00 they all show up. Same BS different show.

I do love my new Blackhawk I bouthg. Its sexy!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I learned something though. Get there when the door opens. The serious sellers are there when the doors open and only for 2-3 hours. Then the asshats start showing.

Hey! You're talking about some folks we both know!!!!!  
Top Top