Posted: 10/1/2005 4:21:50 PM EDT

Does anyone know of the names and addys of any dealers in

Chattanooga, Cleveland, Benton.

Interested in purchasing a S&W 40cal.

IM me if you would, so email.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Benton Shooters Supply in Benton, TN, Hwy 411.

Legends Gun shop in Athens, TN.

I've bought several guns at Benton, never been to Legends.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Benton Shooters Supply in Benton, TN, Hwy 411.

Legends Gun shop in Athens, TN.

I've bought several guns at Benton, never been to Legends.

I have been to both. BSS has a somewhat better and larger selection, but Legends has better prices IMHO. Legends is just off of I-75 in Athens, across the street from the high school. BSS is just outside of Benton on Hwy. 411. Depending on where you are coming from BSS is usually a bit farther and out of the way.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Morning,

Thanks a Million guys for doing this.

Hope you have a good day.

Thanks Again.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have been to both. BSS has a somewhat better and larger selection, but Legends has better prices IMHO.

The eternal debate: Do I pay a bit more & get it now or order it & wait & save a few $$???
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The eternal debate: Do I pay a bit more & get it now or order it & wait & save a few $$???

Well, it depends on what it is you are looking for. Just about every dealer carries Glocks, Sigs, H-K's, S&W's, etc. Granted Legends does not have quite the selection of BSS, it does have pretty much the "mainstream" guns. Now, if you are looking for something a little on the "exotic" side, then yes, you probably are better off buying it and paying a bit more since you can get it right up front.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well, it depends on what it is you are looking for.

You clearly don't have my luck! I could be looking for a Marlin .22 Model 60 & have the $$$ & every dealer within 200 miles will be out of them!  

Prime example was my H&K USP .45acp fullsize black frame. They were as common as bastards in the projects but when I finally got my $$$ together, they were no where to be found! Aaarrrggghhh!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top