Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 10/14/2018 2:27:24 PM EDT
I'm sitting here in utter disbelief looking at my ballot, seeing Romney and Stewart.  One an ardent supporter of "reasonable restrictions," another who just authored a federal GVRO bill.

Neither of these quislings are my allies.

Never thought I'd have to cast two protest votes here in THIS state, of all places.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sand by for the Rabid Kangaroo to tell you how great Romney is for us in Utah.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel your pain.  I don't like Romney and Mia Love loves illegal immigration and raising taxes...

The only reason I'll vote for them is to keep the Shithead liberals out of office and hope Trump gets another SC judge or two in.

But the guys running the party fucked up choosing her and the only reason they chose her is she's a black woman.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Utah is slowly sliding down the tubes.

It's better than a lot of other places but it's not the conservative stronghold it used to be.  They're Kalifornacating southern Utah at a furious pace.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 2:18:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Not just southren.  I see more and more Commieformia families  moving into the SLC Metro area, bringing their left wing attitudes to poison our great state with progressivism.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not just southren.  I see more and more Commieformia families  moving into the SLC Metro area, bringing their left wing attitudes to poison our great state with progressivism.
View Quote
I just can't help but see prop 2, the gay activists, and the gas tax as ways to turn Utah into Kalifornia east.  We're on that slippery slope at this moment.  10 years from now and Utah will be unrecognizable from the Utah we have today, which is worse that the Utah of 10 years ago....
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks OP, for voting Democrat.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks OP, for voting Democrat.
View Quote
Stop running gun control advocates and I won't throw protest votes.

UT GOP needs to get it's head out of it's ass.

Anti-gun legislation from an R is every bit as an infringement on my single-issue as legislation sponsored by D.  The major difference is, when R's do it and continue to get support from R's, they get the message they can infringe, as long as THEY do it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Stop running gun control advocates and I won't throw protest votes.

UT GOP needs to get it's head out of it's ass.

Anti-gun legislation from an R is every bit as an infringement on my single-issue as legislation sponsored by D.  The major difference is, when R's do it and continue to get support from R's, they get the message they can infringe, as long as THEY do it.
View Quote
Cut off your nose to spite your face.

If democraps take control of congress, and your protest votes had even the slightest impact... May your chains rest lightly...
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Cut off your nose to spite your face.

If democraps take control of congress, and your protest votes had even the slightest impact... May your chains rest lightly...
View Quote
Perpetual rearward slide is why Utah will lose conservative control.

Give me candidates worth voting for that won't infringe on my constitutional rights.

I'm sorry I offend you with my love for liberty and freedom.

Stewart is stabbing all gun-owners in the back with his federal GVRO bill. That will signal to GOP everywhere that its' a safe thing to support.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Perpetual rearward slide is why Utah will lose conservative control.

Give me candidates worth voting for that won't infringe on my constitutional rights.

I'm sorry I offend you with my love for liberty and freedom.

Stewart is stabbing all gun-owners in the back with his federal GVRO bill. That will signal to GOP everywhere that its' a safe thing to support.
View Quote
Congrats on letting your desire for the perfect, ruin our chance at good enough.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 12:41:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Congrats on letting your desire for the perfect, ruin our chance at good enough.
View Quote
Federal GVRO are not "good enough."

I will not vote for anyone, Republicans or otherwise, who make efforts to pass sweeping gun control measures.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Federal GVRO are not "good enough."

I will not vote for anyone, Republicans or otherwise, who make efforts to pass sweeping gun control measures.
View Quote
And... The ultimate outcome for everyone like you, who votes as you do, will be a democrat controlled congress. What do you think will happen to our gun rights with a democrat congress?

I swear some of you HATE your nose, having cut it off to spite your face.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And... The ultimate outcome for everyone like you, who votes as you do, will be a democrat controlled congress. What do you think will happen to our gun rights with a democrat congress?

I swear some of you HATE your nose, having cut it off to spite your face.
View Quote
You're saying the same thing again.

Tell me, what good does it do gun owners at large when a GOP congress gets behind "common sense" gun control?

They're already killing people over GVROs. Judge, jury and executioner, because of some hearsay.

Is that what you want?

Because that's what Chris Stewart wants.

Present candidates that aren't gun-control pieces of shit, since voting between Gobahni and Stewart is like voting between Fienstein and DeLeon.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 12:21:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, and now Curtis is on board as a co-sponsor of the national red flag law.

Red Flag laws kill.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Red Flag laws kill.
View Quote
Yep. Called it. Utah Republicans fielding this will give good cover to traditionally weaker republicans in softer districts to support it with minimal backlash.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
To be fair, a lot of that comes from within the church itself, too.

Idiots are desperate to show that the church isn't an old white guys club, and as a result have opened the doors to mass immigration.

To be honest, that's by far my biggest beef with the church.  And I'm Hispanic lol
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Red Flag laws kill.
View Quote
Well he used to be a democrat so....
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top