Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2011 9:48:31 PM EDT
Guys could you keep an eye out for two pistols that were stolen today.

Was stolen from locked car in Lagoon parking lot.

One glock and one xdm.

Xdm is 40 s&w 4.5 Bi-tone stainless and black. Was in comp tac mtac holster. Serial number MG184768.

Glock is a 40 s&w Model 22 gen 3 with factory glock night sights. Was in Comp Tac C-tac holster.

Both were fully loaded with Winchester 180gn bonded hollow points.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Did the car have a "protected by Glock" sticker on the back?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I was there yesterday as well.  But I did not steal your guns.

That stinks though.  I hope you get them back.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]
No stickers what so ever on the car. We're thinking that they saw us just tucking something under the seats. They also took a driver's license and a cell phone.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No stickers what so ever on the car. We're thinking that they saw us just tucking something under the seats. They also took a driver's license and a cell phone.

Now they know where to go get more.  

Why on earth were you tucking them under the seats?  Please don't tell me you didn't want to CCW, I was there with my family Thurs., and Boondocks on Friday.  Neither my wife nor I disarmed ourselves.    

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Look into something like this
Lock box

Simple and effective for those quick smash and grabs.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top