Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 7:42:43 PM EDT
Has anyone here ever been to Axmen Firearms shop in Missoula, Montana?  I was up there for my honeymoon a few years ago and stopped in there. Huge selection of guns and friendly staff too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, never been there.  But if I'm in the area (maybe summer) I'll stop and check it out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, the Axmen rules.  Their home and ranch store out by the airport may be better than their gun selection at the pawn shop.  They have crappy hours though, I go through Missoula twice a week and they are usually closed.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I worked at MMP/Axmen Firearms for a few months of Saturdays two years ago, and still frequent the store.  The north store by the airport has a very limited selection of guns.  The south store ROCKS!  Rich is a great guy, and good to deal with.  They have Class 3 goodies too!

They are Closed Mondays, 9:30-5:30 T-F, and saturday I think they might close a little earlier than 5:30, but I am not sure.

Bruin is THE most knowledgeable gun guru under 40 that I have ever known, and is a very nice guy.  They have a great customer base, and I truly enoyed working Saturdays there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I worked at MMP/Axmen Firearms for a few months of Saturdays two years ago, and still frequent the store.  The north store by the airport has a very limited selection of guns.  The south store ROCKS!  Rich is a great guy, and good to deal with.  They have Class 3 goodies too!

They are Closed Mondays, 9:30-5:30 T-F, and saturday I think they might close a little earlier than 5:30, but I am not sure.

Bruin is THE most knowledgeable gun guru under 40 that I have ever known, and is a very nice guy.  They have a great customer base, and I truly enoyed working Saturdays there.

How much money did you lose working there?    I would be flat broke, no in debt up to my..., if I worked in a gun shop.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes I have. Bought my AR stripped lower there.
Nice guys. Certainly one of the better gun shops I've been to.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top