BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 1/3/2005 5:28:38 AM EDT
This is a two DVD set from Roderus Custom Gunworks.  Official description:

Home Gunsmithing AR-15 Video
Price: $39.95
Building an AR-15 From Scratch
Home Gunsmiths: Make your own custom built AR-15 rifle.
Step-by-step video of the entire process.

This is not a “assembly/disassembly” video; This video shows exactly how to make an AR-15 rifle out of a raw 0% metal forging:
If you have ever wanted to know how to do it yourself, then read on.

Watch how an average Joe can make custom firearms legally and inexpensively in his own home using inexpensive machine tools like the Grizzly mini-mill and a dremmel tool. Think you can't do it? Not true you can and this video will show you how.......
Enter RCG-TV Season One!

Here’s what you’re going to see:
· Tool selection
· Machine set-ups
· Measurements
· Broaching the magwell in your garage the simple way
· Cutting the fire control area
· Threading the buffer tube area
· bead blasting
· Applying the finish
· Every step of the process from "hunk of metal" all the way to "Finished shooter" caught on video
· much much more.......nearly 3 hours of video

You learn by watching. Training is as easy as pressing PLAY on your DVD player! In the enclosed videos, I take you though the entire Process step-by-step.

I prefer this go to a Utah arfcom member, however if no one speaks for it within five days, I'll ship it to anyone who wants it for $4.00.

Link Posted: 1/3/2005 5:49:22 AM EDT
[#1]
If you don't mind, I'd like to borrow it.  I'll pass it on to the next interested party when I'm done with it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
DVDs sent to medicmandan.  Since I will never have the capability to actually mill out my own receivers, they are now his property, so anyone who wants to see them needs to work out a deal with dan.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I got it in the mail today.  Thanks.  I'll watch it, maybe burn it and pass it on to the next guy who wants it.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top