Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 6:35:49 PM EDT
Swung by on my way home today. Good selection of reloading stuff. Obviously the neck beards had swiped all the .22 but I was surprised to see they had Barnes 110 for the 300 blackout. Powder was rapidly dwindling. I wish they has more 1911 stuff but that's to be expected.  It's only a couple miles from my house which is nice for items I can't wait for.  Got some 208s for subs an a new case prep center.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Notice an H335 by any chance?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Notice an H335 by any chance?
View Quote

They were out if it. I bought a few pounds a couple months ago luckily. My only hope is to find some aa1680 now
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]
i went yesterday at the Club Member preview thing. Picked up a Tikka T3 light in 270. Ammo selection was decent. They had subsonic 300 AAC, which was kinda cool. No 22, or course. The gun counter guy said that they have a bunch and put just a little bit out each day so that mobs of resell-it-at-the-gun-show yahoos have a harder time hoarding it all.  I'm starting to wonder how many more years this crap has to go on before some eastern euro country starts cranking out the 22LR to fill the void. The market is definitely there right now.

Anyway, the 4473 via PC was new for me...I've always done paper forms.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:14:11 AM EDT
[#4]
how outrageous was the pricing?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:34:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
how outrageous was the pricing?
View Quote

Cabelas is generally an msrp store. No gouging but also not many discounts.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
You can get some awesome deals on used guns.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I need to check that out so I have something for my new Leupold Mark 4.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Swung by on the way out to TC

Meh.

Bi mart has everything i need at prices i can afford .
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Swung by on the way out to TC

Meh.

Bi mart has everything i need at prices i can afford .
View Quote

I wish my Bi Mart did, it's bloody useless.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:33:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Went by last Saturday.  Scored a couple of pounds of IMR4895, but it was the only powder they had that I can use.  Heard someone ask about 22's only to be told that they would have some out the following day (Sunday?) so evidently they ration it out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:34:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

The $350. Mosins kind of scared me off.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

STILL bragging I see

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

STILL bragging I see
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

STILL bragging I see

Its Modly's fault. Blame him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah some of their prices can be outrageous but check the used rack, especially for some of the off the nicer guns imported under a different name than their usual importer.  I've come across some really nice double guns that were priced far under what they should have been.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:02:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm glad to have Cabela's. Picked up a new jacket and some other stuff but ammo and guns are definitely priced higher than some other places around here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Made it down there yesterday, have to say one of the more disappointing Cabelas I have ever been to.  Prices seemed higher than on their web site.  I did eye a reasonably priced Webley and Scott SXS 20 ga in their gun room.  Might have to back without the wife in tow next time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Made it down there yesterday, have to say one of the more disappointing Cabelas I have ever been to.  Prices seemed higher than on their web site.  I did eye a reasonably priced Webley and Scott SXS 20 ga in their gun room.  Might have to back without the wife in tow next time.
View Quote

Just keep an eye on the web price when you purchase. Tell the cashier and they'll make sure you get the lower price. Done it at the store a couple times already. Cashiers were on top of it before I could even open my mouth.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm glad that I did something right... or wrong...

I still have to avoid Cabelas for a while.  This fellow that I've been trying to avoid apparently works there as a temp.  I just don't want awkward conversations to happen when I'm shopping for MSRP powder.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Just keep an eye on the web price when you purchase. Tell the cashier and they'll make sure you get the lower price. Done it at the store a couple times already. Cashiers were on top of it before I could even open my mouth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good call.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I still have to avoid Cabelas for a while.  This fellow that I've been trying to avoid apparently works there as a temp.  I just don't want awkward conversations to happen when I'm shopping for MSRP powder.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can we get the details in that?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Word of advice for anyone getting anything fishing related. Stick to Fisherman's. Prices are identical and the people at Fisherman's at least know what they are talking about. Wasn't too thrilled with the service tonight at Cabelas.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm glad to have Cabela's in the neighborhood. The only store closer with any outdoors stuff is Bi-Mart. I've been a few times, they have been busy. I stoppped by Monday to look through a VX-2 to replace a bushnell on my hunting rifle, I recieved decent enough help from behind the counter and liked what I saw through the tube, so now my old Winchester has a new Leupold.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

The short version;  
He is an acquaintance of a friend of mine that came over to my place for a party one time and tried to make himself part of my social circles by just showing up all the time.  The first few times wasn't too bad, but he became a huge pest very quickly.  I couldn't post any upcoming events on facebook without him showing up.  He managed to get a temp job where I work,  but was fired within two weeks.  He has a knack for being at the grocery store at the times that I'm there and will B-line over to me for a long one sided chat that never ends.  

My roomie was giving him the benefit of the doubt until one time he drove drunk to our place while wearing pajamas,  got his car buried in a lawn around the corner from my joint,  knocked on the door covered in mud and proceeded to cry on the couch for four hours,  all while I was at work.  He was going through some custody battle over his kid and said that when he did get custody back,  he was going to kill himself.  

Allegedly he's back on some meds,  but I just don't need that.  I also don't need stuff at Cabelas that badly either.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 1:33:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The short version;  
He is an acquaintance of a friend of mine that came over to my place for a party one time and tried to make himself part of my social circles by just showing up all the time.  The first few times wasn't too bad, but he became a huge pest very quickly.  I couldn't post any upcoming events on facebook without him showing up.  He managed to get a temp job where I work,  but was fired within two weeks.  He has a knack for being at the grocery store at the times that I'm there and will B-line over to me for a long one sided chat that never ends.  

My roomie was giving him the benefit of the doubt until one time he drove drunk to our place while wearing pajamas,  got his car buried in a lawn around the corner from my joint,  knocked on the door covered in mud and proceeded to cry on the couch for four hours,  all while I was at work.  He was going through some custody battle over his kid and said that when he did get custody back,  he was going to kill himself.  

Allegedly he's back on some meds,  but I just don't need that.  I also don't need stuff at Cabelas that badly either.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The short version;  

That was a much better CSB than I expected
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top