Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2007 5:14:03 PM EDT
Help out some kids by shooting a match, getting a prize, and eating lunch.  You can't lose!!

The All Because of Children (ABC House) charity shoot at the Albany Rifle Pistol Club

SATURDAY, JUNE 16

"The ABC House is the Linn County Child Assessment Center that provides forensic medical exams to suspected victims of child abuse and a place that provides children with compassion and comfort in the midst of chaos."

If you have not already sent in your entry fee you can pay before the match.  Get there by 0830!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Need more info!
What kind of shoot, what weapon, format, rules, ammo requirements, entry fee, cert. requirements, the works.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this link : ABC Match.

Its a tax deductable $40, half speed steel half IPSC style handgun.  There is some sort of poker hand this year.  No certificate needed, but let them know if you've never shot this type of match before. I think about 200 rounds should be OK, but I always bring more.  I think there are 7 stages.  Its a lot of fun, and I try to make it every year.

wg
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Good match to shoot, this’ll be my third time out there.

Get to shoot, good lunch, and a prize table (done purely by raffle).

And it all goes to a good cause.

I’ll be there with my little Glock 34 (no power factor).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top