Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:04:22 PM EDT
Anyone do it I just got in to it approx a month ago. It's some fun sh!t Where do you shoot?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually always wanted to check this out.

Some of the most fun I have had with my guns is shooting clay pigeons out near Browns Camp.  Always wanted to try it at an actual skeet range.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If enough people ar interested we should try and put something together. Wallyworld has 100 trap shells for $15 and 90 clays for $4.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I love to shoot skeet.  I used to do it alot...  I cant really afford to do it as much as I would like.  I sold my Browning Citori Superlight feather for a ACOG...    I was a member the Hillsboro Gun club for a while, and Tri Co. has a nice field, but they require #9 shot only.

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I love to shoot skeet.  I used to do it alot...  I cant really afford to do it as much as I would like.  I sold my Browning Citori Superlight feather for a ACOG...    I was a member the Hillsboro Gun club for a while, and Tri Co. has a nice field, but they require #9 shot only.

Mark.

#9 shot I'm using 7 1/2 I've been going to the Corvales Elks range by wren, its an awesome place 4 those who've never been. We are usually the only people there
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:33:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've seen birds here at the local range that I used to shoot at that had 11 holes in them that did not break.

dam, thats no fun
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Never organized, just a case of shells, a box of targets, a hand thrower, and my Mossberg 590...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#8]
When I was in school we used to go out and shoot skeet every Friday night. Trap seems to be a more popular sport around here, but there’s a couple skeet ranges too. When it warms up a bit, I’d like to go shoot a few rounds at Mitchell’s Clay Target Sports Center off I-5 between Salem and Woodburn. It seems like a real nice place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top