Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:43:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Sup...

(been lurking for a while, I've even posted some.. but I dont think I ever actually said "hi")

So, uh, Hi!

hippie.gif
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey newbie here from Pendleton!  

Don't have a Black Rifle yet but am looking hard for one so I can shoot some three gun USPSA shoots, and to keep my black pistol (Glock) company.  Unfortunately I think my Springfield Armory Stainless Compact .45 ACP might have to be sacrificed.  

Greetings! Adair is right, there is only a couple of ya!
That is except Queen Patty which lives out that way in Ione.
Anyway, welcome to the boards. Make sure you check out the Oregon Machine Gun Shoot thread in the Hometwon forum. It is the second weekend in June and just up the road in Enterprise.

Quoted:
I guess this is my cue.   I've been in OR for several months now.  Moved from Arizona and before that Texas.  Moved to Eugene/Springfield area and have been mostly doing home repairs on the house I bought.  Haven't done any shooting since moving here mostly for lack of time but also because the closer ranges I find on the net are only 1-200yds.  Driving two hours to basically plink is too far.  When summer gets closer I'll be done with the big jobs on the house and will start looking for a longer range spot on BLM or NF land to shoot.  A couple of the ranges closer to Portland look promising but don't let you shoot steel targets .  Anyway, HOWDY!

Welcome to Oregon. Hope that you get your shit squared away and can make some time for shooting!
Lots of steel shooters here. If you have a question, just ask.

Quoted:
Sup...

(been lurking for a while, I've even posted some.. but I dont think I ever actually said "hi")

So, uh, Hi!

Welll uh... Welcome

Now get back to post whoring!

Hope to see all of you stick around. The more members we have locally the better our events are and the stronger our buying power is. Stay tuned as there is usually some pretty neat group buys around here!
Welcome aboard!

CH

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:52:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top