Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:09:39 PM EDT
Any word on the next shoot? I'm hoping for a Saturday shoot but with advanced notice I could get a Sunday off.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Planning on going early Monday morning, just don't know where yet............need to sight in new optic.........I'll keep ya posted........
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Planning on going early Monday morning, just don't know where yet............need to sight in new optic.........I'll keep ya posted........

Eastside?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinkin' I'll probably just end up at Memaloose again...( Estacada)
But there's this rumor of this Micro Galil that's gonna be out to play that I have a chubby to go look-see.........
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm thinkin' I'll probably just end up at Memaloose again...( Estacada)
But there's this rumor of this Micro Galil that's gonna be out to play that I have a chubby to go look-see.........

What time are you thinking? My wife and kids will be in PDX ahopping so I have a free day.
If its not to early lets ralley the troops!!!
CH
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#5]
How about a Labor Day breakfast, then shoot? I might be up for it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Working that out..........I'll let ya know what happens
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
As much as I want to go play up at Brown's camp...I have to accomidate the others in my party ( read: my jackass brother, who for some reason I love dearly..)

So, we are gonna be up Memaloose Rd.    Probably 9:30ish

If anyone on this side of town wants to go, throw me an IM, or Email
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#8]
 Hey just beware it's bow season.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#9]
True.......but I figure no-one will be hunting on a holiday.........the game wardens on the other hand.............
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
True.......but I figure no-one will be hunting on a holiday.........the game wardens on the other hand.............

No way they'll be out there. plus guy's looking for grouse. If I remember right. You will need to have the appropriate tag to be out their during that season. So make sure you have a license and a upland stamp. and really have a good back stop.
Top Top