Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 2:02:20 PM EDT
Iam directionally challenged so to speak. I would greatly appreciate detailed directions. I have seen some vague ones on the board, but would appreciate detailed ones, even with pics such as where you pull off which hwy it is if possible. Sounds like a great place to go shooting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:16:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Take Highway 6 West from Banks.

Turn off the highway at the sign that says "brown's camp"  - this is right at the Tillamook Co./Washington Co. Line.

Go up the hill and bear right.  Follow the signs that say "browns camp" until you cross a wooden bridge and get to a stop sign at a T-intersection.  

At that intersection stop following signs for brown's camp....  Turn right instead.

The gravel pit is about  1/2 mile up the road from the intersection on the left hand side.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Take Highway 6 West from Banks.

Drive about 15-20 miles. When you start losing cell phone service,

Turn off the highway at the sign that says "brown's camp"  - this is right at the Tillamook Co./Washington Co. Line. This is also right before the road maintenence shack on the left.

Go up the hill and immediately bear right.  Follow the signs that say "browns camp" until you cross a wooden bridge and get to a stop sign at a T-intersection.  

At that intersection stop following signs for brown's camp....  Turn right instead.

The gravel pit is about  1/2 mile up the road from the intersection on the left hand side.

I added a bit, but otherwise good directions. But, there's a stop sign? Oops. I've never seen it (or stopped).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top