Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2022 9:10:40 PM EDT
Sorry I was so late posting the link.  I just got home from a 14 hour day.  

Here is the LINK TO GEORGIA GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Stacey loves you guys. How is it that there are offices where democrats run unopposed ?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]

I think Dekalb County is looking like they might screw us on Herschel, hope I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a run off
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:52:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Why can't we get a senate candidate that runs on a solid plan of what they want to do, rather than just smearing the other guy? I'm fine with shitting on the other guy, but what are YOU going to do Herschel? Same thing happened to the two idiotic Rs who lost our Senate seats two years ago. Freaking idjits.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why can't we get a senate candidate that runs on a solid plan of what they want to do, rather than just smearing the other guy? I'm fine with shitting on the other guy, but what are YOU going to do Herschel? Same thing happened to the two idiotic Rs who lost our Senate seats two years ago. Freaking idjits.
View Quote

That's a big problem with the republican party in general. Democrats campaign on what they'll give you and Republicans campaign on why the Democrat candidate is bad.  Turns out people like hearing what they'll get.

Unrelated, there's no excuse for someone like fetterman getting the votes. His brain is toast, voters in PA should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:voters in PA should be ashamed.
View Quote

I'm shocked that a mulit-millionaire Muslim from New Jersey who recently moved to PA didn't win against the working-class born and raised PA guy.     Shocked.  

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks like a run off
View Quote

This.  The libertarian candidate got over 80k votes.  In the governor’s race the libertarian got just under 28k votes.   Far greater impact on the senate race
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This.  The libertarian candidate got over 80k votes.  In the governor’s race the libertarian got just under 28k votes.   Far greater impact on the senate race
View Quote

Anti MAGA Kemp and Raffensperger are still in charge of the vote machine and the vote counting, so there's that.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can not blame the libertarians because the republican candidates are shit. I wish the libertarians would do better. The weak republican candidates would be better replaced by better options. The republicans seem to love to embrace horrible options. Look at Perdue running against Kemp again. Dr. Oz in Pa. was and is a horrible option and he was beat by a vegetable
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Stacey loves you guys. How is it that there are offices where democrats run unopposed ?
View Quote

make up of population/political ideologies had changed dramatically in most places around Atlanta in the last two decades, no point in a republican running in most of those areas. Douglas county is a great example, i grew up there and wont go back due to crime and which party runs that's place now. i will give you a clue its the same party that's ruins every city/county/state/country it gains control of.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

make up of population/political ideologies had changed dramatically in most places around Atlanta in the last two decades, no point in a republican running in most of those areas. Douglas county is a great example, i grew up there and wont go back due to crime and which party runs that's place now. i will give you a clue its the same party that's ruins every city/county/state/country it gains control of.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live in Gwinnett. My kids are tired of riding in the car with me as I yell at every car with NJ, NY, PA and Cali plates to go home. Saw a car with NJ plates and an Abrams sticker a couple days ago. I plan to GTFO in the next 18 mos.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm shocked that a mulit-millionaire Muslim from New Jersey who recently moved to PA didn't win against the working-class born and raised PA guy.     Shocked.  

View Quote

I guess that strategy worked, the socio-economic divide.  The truth is that the "working class" candidate is a bum that lived off his parents and never had a career of  his own outside of politics.

Oz is probably a POS, but at least his brain isn't mush.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I moved to Douglas county in 1991 when it was still a decent place to live, planning my exodus ASAP. I would have left already but I have a business in Douglasville that is hard to walk away from. Fortunately I live in a rural SW part of the county that has been somewhat insulated from the cancer spreading in from the east. It has been a saddening experience watching and living through the transformation here.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I moved to Douglas county in 1991 when it was still a decent place to live, planning my exodus ASAP. I would have left already but I have a business in Douglasville that is hard to walk away from. Fortunately I live in a rural SW part of the county that has been somewhat insulated from the cancer spreading in from the east. It has been a saddening experience watching and living through the transformation here.
View Quote

the SW part is nice, in my head it feels like part of Carroll out there decent fishing at the reservoir too. That's a tough spot with your business, you have seen a lot of change in the county for sure. In 91 it was still good to go, i don't think Douglas boulevard had been built by then. chapel hill road used to be nothing but a couple gas stations. my dad has a newspaper clipping somewhere of when I-20 ended at highway 5, they still live there but thankfully in the NW part. From what i remember it seems like the change really started when the mall opened in 99 then that first housing boom when they started building subdivisions everywhere.

when i first got my license i remembered stories about earl lee. the times i got pulled over back then when the deputy got out of his car and put on his stetson i just hoped i would live to see the end of the encounter. seeing the county go from what it was to ruined by crime and government is sad for sure, i have lived in Carroll/Haralson for a long time now and plan on staying. If Haralson flips the end of the world is probably near lol
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think Dekalb County is looking like they might screw us on Herschel, hope I’m wrong.
View Quote

Actually, I believe my beloved home County of Cobb can take that honor.

After last night it is safe to say Cobb’s transition to the dark side is complete. We are now officially New DeKalb.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
This, OZ was just as bad of a candidate as Walker.

We can't expect to win with horrible candidates.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Actually, I believe my beloved home County of Cobb can take that honor.

After last night it is safe to say Cobb's transition to the dark side is complete. We are now officially New DeKalb.
View Quote
Unfortunately both Cobb and Gwinnett are following in the footsteps of Dekalb.

In voting, but also in the degradation of their school, rising crime, higher taxes etc.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you say "DeKalb County" don't you really mean "Libertarians"?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Thankfully Carroll county voted red. But the blue disease infects all eventually I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top