Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2021 11:17:50 PM EDT
Looks like the dems will have another tragedy to take advantage of.  Some nutter shot and killed several people today in Atlanta.  Looks like 8 people dead and the suspect in custody.  The shooter was a 21 year old white male so their favorite demographic.

No doubt both the state and federal governments will use this to try and justify their unconstitutional attack on our protected rights.  

If only someone there had had a gun to stop this crazy man but no, the government wants us unarmed and vulnerable.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:52:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Prayers sent for the departed and their families.

Isn't this amazing -- Chuckie Schumer and Feinstein facing an uphill battle in the US Senate on laws banning guns --and then this tragedy.

The Lame Street Media will whip this story into a frenzy.

Asian Massage Parlor Shootings in GA

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:04:25 AM EDT
[#2]
The neck beard punk probably found easy targets in those massage parlors.  Probably blamed those Asians for spreading covid.  Bottom line is he's a nut.  Only nuts would do such things.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Religious motive maybe.? Always reminds me of The Doors song People are strange when I see stuff like this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Religious motive maybe.? Always reminds me of The Doors song People are strange when I see stuff like this.
View Quote

My completely unsubstantiated guess is incel rage.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My completely unsubstantiated guess is incel rage.
View Quote

Good guess, they previously ruled out the “mUh WhItE sUpReMaCy” angle

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Another perfect example of the results of raising children to believe everyone deserves a trophy and everyone is special.  Most millennials and those following them can't handle reality. So when the perfect little world that they expect to cater to them doesn't unfold at their feet they snap.  The democrats love this crap, they need it so it's not ending any time soon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Off topic, but the article describes six of the victims as "Asian-Americans".  I cringe when I hear that term.

I'm half Japanese and half Texan by blood.

The term "Asian-American" insinuates that I'm only half as American as some others.

That's BS.  I'm an American.

And in the story, there is a grasp from Biden, Cuomo, and Warnock at trying to spin this into a need to protect "Asian Americans" from attack.

Screw you.  Your help is not wanted.  I'll defend myself thank you.

Just like any other American.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Off topic, but the article describes six of the victims as "Asian-Americans".  I cringe when I hear that term.

The term "Asian-American" insinuates that I'm only half as American as some others.

And in the story, there is a grasp from Biden, Cuomo, and Warnock at trying to spin this into a need to protect "Asian Americans" from attack.

View Quote

You make a good point.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

The whole _____American doesn’t exactly unify us does it?  However because of that, I do refer to white folks as European Americans.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm thankful the gunman didn't use an AR.  And there is an irony that he was driving a car made by a South Korean company.  

I do think the anti-gunners will try to capitalize on the fact that he bought the pistol the same day as he used it for the crimes.  Expect to hear talk of waiting periods.  Blah blah blah.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are what we need in America, Americans!

On a side note I heard the other day something along the lines we are living in a time where it’s the first time we are “depending on others” for pretty much everything.  It’s both a good and a bad thing when you dive in deeper.
Before we had to provide for ourselves, food, shelter, clothing, protection and so forth. Then as time went on, some developed into better than than others at providing, making and so forth. And today we are outsourcing pretty much everything and the individual is doing very little for themselves.
So when an incident pops you see the dependents standing by freezing in place, watching, recording and waiting for someone to take action. And when that action doesn’t match how they have been told to react or coddled & provided for we see them get their feelings hurt and act out.

The American Spirit is slowly, in some places faster, being eroded.

Just my observation.
Top Top