Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 9:00:56 AM EDT
New GHTF discord link
https://discord.gg/Y2mdfAWq

With all that’s happened in the past 48 hours as far as 1st amendment censorship of conservatives is concerned, it’s not out of the question that arfcom could be gone within the next few weeks depending on what happens next.

Another member made a discord server where arfcom members could talk.
Here
Problem is, that’s a lot of traffic and near impossible to keep up with. I started a Georgia HTF server, feel free to join.
Georgia HTF

This is not perfect, Discord is far from being friendly to conservative ideas and could ban anyone and everyone at any time. Not to mention I’ve never done this and have no idea what I’m doing.

If anyone has better ideas, post them up.

Check the tacked thread for member location and network with members in your immediate area.

Seems crazy, but sad scary days could be ahead.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Joined, but discord is no safe haven.

There are ways to setup your own social media hub, I might play around with it.  I had intended to do it at the start of the pandemic as a little project for friends and family.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
yep we need to come up with something.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for getting that setup, I joined both.

I did find two others MeWe https://mewe.com/join/georgiahtf and https://mewe.com/join/georgiahometown
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Joined, but discord is no safe haven.

There are ways to setup your own social media hub, I might play around with it.  I had intended to do it at the start of the pandemic as a little project for friends and family.
View Quote

That would be awesome.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for getting that setup, I joined both.

I did find two others MeWe https://mewe.com/join/georgiahtf and https://mewe.com/join/georgiahometown
View Quote

Both are GTG and legit. A lot of us are on a FB page that southerncross and johnnypantz run.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I would advise against discord. They pulled conservative sites recently. Element and Guilded seem to be free speech friendly. Element is encrypted. Several boards I am on have moved to these platforms. Let me know if I can help.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]
your discord links are dead
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
your discord links are dead
View Quote

That was quick......Thanks China.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Repost the discord links a bunch of us are on already in other groups
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:29:04 PM EDT
[#10]
The only comms that are secure and reliable are FTF.

Everything else is tracked, monitored, eavesdropped, recorded, etc...

Even your smart phone is listening 24/7.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
C19 is being used to keep the militia good ol' boys out of the taverns and pubs, where they can grumble about the King.

Ideally I could have secure joinder with PFAs (potential fellow activists), and discuss PAAs (potential activist activities) at a pub, or preferably a blues bar, or at the fishin' hole, but we don't ride horses or live in villages anymore, do we? This forum is about as secure as a case of malt liquor sitting on the sidewalk of Edgewood Ave. I ain't talking about JACK SHIT here.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I would encourage folks to show up to the next HTF (night) shoot at EMU's spot......There is a thread in here on the subj.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Highly recommend Telegram and Signal, some folks have questioned Signal for good reason but honestly I believe it's fine.

We're need coms more now than ever.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Any recommendations on a ham radio?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Any recommendations on a ham radio?
View Quote

Yaesu FT891 is the one on my list. YMMV
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Recent events show this thread to be prophetic. We need a meet up somewhere and FFBI and FATF dudes aren’t welcome. With Arf shutdown and on backup this site ain’t it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The problem being that a standard Fed tactic is to catch one person with something illegal and use them to infiltrate any groups they want to investigate, Ruby Ridge happened because Randy Weaver wouldn't do so (and in his case, he hadn't done anything illegal before they focused on him due to his limited associations with the group they were targeting).  So be VERY careful, they've also been known to have their infiltrators plant illegal material when the group was resistant to suggestions to take illegal actions, so the Feds could get their headlines about stopping right-wing extremists.
View Quote

FWIW I am not advocating anything illegal, just that guys of a like mind should to get together, have a beer and discuss mutually beneficial arrangements, security for their families and persons in our new age of 1984.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

See the emphasis.  I'm not suggesting you're advocating anything illegal, I'm saying be hyper-suspicious of anyone who seems to be encouraging illegal acts because that's a standard Fed tactic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem being that a standard Fed tactic is to catch one person with something illegal and use them to infiltrate any groups they want to investigate, Ruby Ridge happened because Randy Weaver wouldn't do so (and in his case, he hadn't done anything illegal before they focused on him due to his limited associations with the group they were targeting).  So be VERY careful, they've also been known to have their infiltrators plant illegal material when the group was resistant to suggestions to take illegal actions, so the Feds could get their headlines about stopping right-wing extremists.

FWIW I am not advocating anything illegal, just that guys of a like mind should to get together, have a beer and discuss mutually beneficial arrangements, security for their families and persons in our new age of 1984.

See the emphasis.  I'm not suggesting you're advocating anything illegal, I'm saying be hyper-suspicious of anyone who seems to be encouraging illegal acts because that's a standard Fed tactic.

I was just stating it for the record, not that you were calling me out, lol.  I have to look so skeptically at everything happening now, every rally, every post.  Jesus its all so tiring.  It will be hard if shit really goes more sideways to trust people with a lot on the line, hence the meetups with known individuals.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It will be hard if shit really goes more sideways to trust people with a lot on the line, hence the meetups with known individuals.
View Quote

This is exactly why it's so important.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is exactly why it's so important.

View Quote

You got that right. Not like guys haven’t networked in the past but it is crucial to do this now before channels for comms are shutdown.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I recommend attending HTF shoots to find like minded individuals. There are lots folks that I can vouch for, who have attended these shoots over the past many, many years. But as far as I'm concerned, I have no reason to fear the alphabet soup brigade, as I will NEVER advocate ANY illegal activities, and am only interested in providing a place to give city folk the opportunity to come out to the country, to exercise their 2A rights, in a relaxed setting. Spending time at the range, and attending the HTF shoots, is a great way to make new friends. Not saying we can't be infiltrated, just saying don't let anyone talk you into being stupid in a no stupid zone, and for each of us to continue to extend our contacts/network in a judicious manner!!!

Just because we enjoy firearms does NOT mean we are evil people!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I recommend attending HTF shoots to find like minded individuals. There are lots folks that I can vouch for, who have attended these shoots over the past many, many years. But as far as I'm concerned, I have no reason to fear the alphabet soup brigade, as I will NEVER advocate ANY illegal activities, and am only interested in providing a place to give city folk the opportunity to come out to the country, to exercise their 2A rights, in a relaxed setting. Spending time at the range, and attending the HTF shoots, is a great way to make new friends. Not saying we can't be infiltrated, just saying don't let anyone talk you into being stupid in a no stupid zone, and for each of us to continue to extend our contacts/network in a judicious manner!!!

View Quote

Exactly.  A lot of fear of "infiltrators", but honestly, we should be proactive at peacefully assembling.  It's a right that is being attacked and while I'm not talking peaceful protest, I'm just talking about assembling for a BBQ, range session, luncheon, visit a local brewery or eatery, etc.  Nothing nefarious about that and anyone stupid enough to suggest illegal activities should be corrected quickly or told to find another group to assemble with.  

Hopefully I can get a little more active and participate or organize a HTF shoot...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Exactly.  A lot of fear of "infiltrators", but honestly, we should be proactive at peacefully assembling.  It's a right that is being attacked and while I'm not talking peaceful protest, I'm just talking about assembling for a BBQ, range session, luncheon, visit a local brewery or eatery, etc.  Nothing nefarious about that and anyone stupid enough to suggest illegal activities should be corrected quickly or told to find another group to assemble with.  

Hopefully I can get a little more active and participate or organize a HTF shoot...

ROCK6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6

Meh. Let them infiltrate us. Don't do or say anything stupid and make them waste resources. LOL
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I added a new link to the discord in the OP
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Well I am not a fan of MeWe but I am on it for now. I created a group on Gab, I find the interface much more intuitive to use. For anyone that is interested the link is https://gab.com/groups/23037. If you are interested in helping to moderate it please let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top