Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2021 6:38:57 PM EDT
Don’t wanna bother y’all too much but if I wanted to get removed from political call logs in your state, how would I do that or is it possible? I keep getting unsolicited calls and text for y’all’s run off and I have no dog in the hunt over here. Mostly from Ossoff.

Thanks for any help folks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll submit your screen name to stop it.  Guaranteed to stop the political text messages.  It will take about 3 days to process.

You're welcome.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the smart ass reply.  I couldn't resist.

If any of us knew a way to stop it; we wouldn't be getting almost a dozen text messages a day.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I very rarely get texts messages. Kinda bummed about it. It is fun to mess with them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey there stranger.  I didnt give them your name, I promise!  Next time you see Dan give him a big hug for me lol.  Seriously though, tell him I said "hi" and I miss him!  You guys too

It's bat crap crazy the sheer amount of political spam that's being generated by this race.  I've lived in our new house here for a couple weeks now and we get enough in the mailbox to feed a fireplace non stop.  Unfortunately we don't have a fireplace so it just fills the trash each day.  

We purposely didn't get a land line but I've seen a family members phone ring 20 times a day with most calls being politically orientated.  If we do get a land line it won't be until after all the election stuff is over.  I thought the NRA was bad about mail spam and robo calls but they are amateurs compared to what's happening in Georgia right now.

Fortunately my email or cell number hasn't made it into their lists.  We moved here about a week too late to be legal to vote anyway.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey there stranger.  I didnt give them your name, I promise!  Next time you see Dan give him a big hug for me lol.  Seriously though, tell him I said "hi" and I miss him!  You guys too

It's bat crap crazy the sheer amount of political spam that's being generated by this race.  I've lived in our new house here for a couple weeks now and we get enough in the mailbox to feed a fireplace non stop.  Unfortunately we don't have a fireplace so it just fills the trash each day.  

We purposely didn't get a land line but I've seen a family members phone ring 20 times a day with most calls being politically orientated.  If we do get a land line it won't be until after all the election stuff is over.  I thought the NRA was bad about mail spam and robo calls but they are amateurs compared to what's happening in Georgia right now.

Fortunately my email or cell number hasn't made it into their lists.  We moved here about a week too late to be legal to vote anyway.
View Quote

It was you!!!

Glad to see you made in one piece
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll submit your screen name to stop it.  Guaranteed to stop the political text messages.  It will take about 3 days to process.

You're welcome.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If any of us knew a way to stop it; we wouldn't be getting almost a dozen text messages a day.  
View Quote

Thankfully I've only gotten one. Junk mail on the other hand...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top