Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 5:59:20 AM EDT
Hoping to find the dies in stock some where around Cobb, Cherokee, Fulton area.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#1]
We've got the 3-die and 4-die Lee sets at TruPrep / Kudzu Tactical in Marietta and Roswell.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We've got the 3-die and 4-die Lee sets at TruPrep / Kudzu Tactical in Marietta and Roswell.

I saw them at the Roswell store yesterday. Interestingly enough they also had the 300 blackout die!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's awesome. When I was in the Marietta store the other day the cupboard was bare
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:49:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's awesome. When I was in the Marietta store the other day the cupboard was bare

I just called both stores and had them verify that we did actually have the 4-die set.  We have a hard time keeping inventory straight sometimes but in this instance what we had in store actually matched inventory!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw them at the Roswell store yesterday. Interestingly enough they also had the 300 blackout die!

I was lucky this Christmas and got a blackout die. Now I need to hurry up and finish the rifle
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just called both stores and had them verify that we did actually have the 4-die set.  We have a hard time keeping inventory straight sometimes but in this instance what we had in store actually matched inventory!

Sweet! I'll be at the Marietta store shortly to get them
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Do they have other reloading equipment as well.  I've been studying up on reloading and looking to get started in loading some 9mm, .223/5.56, .308 and maybe look at getting into some blackout if I can get a rifle built.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they have other reloading equipment as well.  I've been studying up on reloading and looking to get started in loading some 9mm, .223/5.56, .308 and maybe look at getting into some blackout if I can get a rifle built.

They usually have an assortment of components, books, common die sizes. You might best served to check with them if there is something specific you need.

I got the dies I need from them today but I still have to find a new scale. I think I'm going to end up ordering one online.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I originally was going to order a setup online, but if I can get them local, I would rather support the locals.  Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top