Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:16:57 PM EDT
Ilink to aim

I saw these over at AIM and never heard if them before. They look nice but I have never heard of them before.

Any one heard of then? Or better yet any seen one locally in the Atlanta area?
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The first generations were almost a direct copy of the Kel Tec pf9 I think it was.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one at wild west trading. It was $95 but i figured there's some things you don't cheap out on ..condoms, bullets, and guns ;)
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay sooooo far away from those guns.

They are trash, i would buy a Hi-point before a Skyy.

Rich
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never shot one but I've sold quite a few at the shop.

The only issue I'm aware of was the safety on Gen. 1 pistols.

The safety would engage while firing due to recoil and SCCY had a fix for the issue.

The Gen. 2 pistols are available w/o a safety and I carry those now.

There are better choices out there, however SCCY is a decent price point pistol.

TD
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never fired one, and I've never even held one for very long, but I've also never heard any good reports on them.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok thanks for the info.....

Next!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top