Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2012 12:18:59 PM EDT
I have an acquaintance who has access to a professional pop up target range in north east Florida. He is interested in organizing a shoot in April or May on a Saturday and or Sunday. There would be a fee of $20 or so per day to cover costs. The last time he did this he did not get enough participation. The purpose of this post is to gauge interest. If you are interested please post stating the probability that you would attend, i.e. 10%, 50%, 100%, et cetera.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats a hell of a drive from Marietta, but if some people from up here would be willing to car pool I am down
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell, put me down for 65% probability of attendance.  If I knew what part of NE Florida we're talking about, I could be more certain.  Also, what distance(s) are we talking about?
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hell, put me down for 65% probability of attendance.  If I knew what part of NE Florida we're talking about, I could be more certain.  Also, what distance(s) are we talking about?

This, I am interested too and would have friends as well that would come.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I posted this on the Florida forum as well.  From that thread:

I'm being deliberately vague, I am not involved in the arrangements and don't want to mess with his connections. Hopefully he can get it organized then I will fill you in. I hope you understand. North east Florida is the best I can do now. He has done it before and I am assured it is more fun than sex. He's an old man so of course he thinks shooting is more fun than sex

Ranges are from 40 or so yards to 300 or so.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
If this thing comes to fruition and half you guys show up it will be enough added to the bunch that came last time to make a good go of it.  I'm going to pass this URL on to him.  Thanks for your participation.  If it comes off I will post on this thread and a new thread, time and place.  Thanks again.
Tim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top