Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:43:49 AM EDT
I would like a couple of o2 bungs to be welded to a motorcycle exhaust (304 SS, ~1-1.5" diameter).

Anyone know of a place/person that can help?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I think any good muffler shop could do that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Marrietta Motorsports
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Metal supermarkets in Marietta or dyno labs in marietta
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Good ole Opie Caylor.  Him and Huey are a freakin RIOT!  and Huey is a gun guy as well
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Good ole Opie Caylor.  Him and Huey are a freakin RIOT!  and Huey is a gun guy as well

Gave them a call and they send it out to get welded. I have heard that they are a good bunch of guys for a bunch of people though.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Gave them a call and they send it out to get welded. I have heard that they are a good bunch of guys for a bunch of people though.  

Ask Opie about the deer he killed at Road Atlanta.  He cut it in half He had on board camera, but Road A took it. I guess they were afraid that someone would find the GSXR the best round for deer

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:02:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marrietta Motorsports

Tell Opie I said hello.

Ask Opie about the deer he killed at Road Atlanta.  He cut it in half He had on board camera, but Road A took it. I guess they were afraid that someone would find the GSXR the best round for deer

hmm, and here I was thinking CBR was  I had a friend hit 4 deer in less than a year on a CBR 1000

sorry about thread jacking this thing.

I used to post on a local bike forum called blokessportbikes.com, you might could get a good source there.  quite a few of them are also members here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top