Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 12:07:48 PM EDT
do we have any members, ex members here in the htf any info helps .
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
when i lived in griffin it was out of my price range, but people said it was very nice
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
im a member great place
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
how much for membership ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to be a member, great place.  Had to give it up when the kids were little and we only went a couple times a year.  I ought to join again since I'd go at least once a week.  I can't remember what the dues are, but you will have to put in 12 works hours a year at the range doing cleanup or other things and if you don't you will have to pay for those 12 hours at what used to be $12 an hour.  Also once a year they have a raffle and you will need to sell or buy 50  tickets at $1 each so there are two small hidden costs.  Other than that, its a great place and full auto was welcome last time I heard.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:23:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I would have to go as a guest first . I heard it is about 300 or so a year + 194.00 if you pay for the twelve hours and the fifty tickets.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would have to go as a guest first . I heard it is about 300 or so a year + 194.00 if you pay for the twelve hours and the fifty tickets.

Which is the reason right there that I don't join and it's only a few miles from my house.  I don't have time to work the hours because I work odd hours/night shift/weekends.  So I go to Autrey's instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top