Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 5:46:13 PM EDT
I was headed to TN and I saw a red tacoma with a BFL sticker, but the sticker was flipped around.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
No one is going to fess up? lol
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]
" I get around "
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I am the guy with all the BFL stickers. I have 38 cars and drive for a living. Can we tack that?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a guy at RaceTrack this morning with a Sig sticker on his window.  Should my penis have gotten hard or something?  I hope I run into him again tomorrow.  Gosh, I'm all excited inside.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't we just start a daily thread where everyone with a BFL sticker can post their planned whereabouts on said day first thing each and every morning?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a white F250 riding up 75 today that said "ARMED" on the rear window.  Nothing else.  AWESOME!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a car that parks down my street on the weekends with the sticker "Recovering Slut".

It makes me giggle every time I see it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I saw a guy at RaceTrack this morning with a Sig sticker on his window.  Should my penis have gotten hard or something?  I hope I run into him again tomorrow.  Gosh, I'm all excited inside.  

Book, I know you are a great guy, and HTF moderator and all. We all know you think these threads are stupid, but the fact of the matter is they do not violate TOS and people seem to enjoy being spotted and called out since these threads are in every home town forum.

Is there a need to crap in every one?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Book, I know you are a great guy, and HTF moderator and all. We all know you think these threads are stupid, but the fact of the matter is they do not violate TOS and people seem to enjoy being spotted and called out since these threads are in every home town forum.

I'm thinking the answer to this one is yes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm thinking the answer to this one is yes.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:12:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe we could just have a tacked thread with a list of all the people who have gun related stickers on their vehicles?  

Point taken.  I'll try my best to refrain from silly comments in the plethora of "BFL sighting!!" threads.

Have a good one.  

Mark    
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Point taken.  I'll try my best to refrain from silly comments in the plethora of "BFL sighting!!" threads.

Book, the NEW El Guapo....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top