Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 6:53:03 PM EDT
Come on guys (and gals)  come out and support your history, and actually do something with those safe queen rifles you have.
   Toccoa GA, lots of history of proud American fighting men there, come renew the fire if you've been before,
       and for those who haven't, time to get the fuse burning
  Nov 14 and 15, check the website to register, and remember, military, kids, and women shoot for free, so bring your girlfriends and wives, sons and daughters ( if your not scared they'll out-shoot ya)
               Rob (ACPjunkie) from VA

and if a simple collage kid can find time to come out and teach, yall better come out to shoot!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
and if a simple collage kid can find time to come out and teach, yall better come out to shoot![/span]

Sounds like a good time but seriously? I'm not usually a grammar Nazi but perhaps more collage is needed.

What website do we visit? What is Appleseed? Where is it at? What time? What kind of Guns?

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
VA, what did you expect...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and if a simple collage kid can find time to come out and teach, yall better come out to shoot![/span]

Sounds like a good time but seriously? I'm not usually a grammar Nazi but perhaps more collage is needed.

What website do we visit? What is Appleseed? Where is it at? What time? What kind of Guns?

I been wanting to go....Appleseed
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Me too. 4 guys from work and their kids also were going to go with me to this one.

But its the same weekend as the Swedish Christmas festival and I already promised my wife I would come and help out.

Flirting with a room full of hot Swedish women is just an added bonus!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:12:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been to an Appleseed shoot at the Toccoa range.  It's a good program, and if I weren't working that weekend I'd probably go again.

For those of you who have never been to one, expect to shoot 400-500 rounds for the 2-day, and 200-250 rounds for Saturday-only.  Since the bulk of the shooting is on scaled-down targets at 25 yards (it sounds a LOT easier than it really is), bring your .22 to keep costs down.

Info: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4723.0

The range is the same one that hosted the Halloween zombie shoot.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I am going to try to make the December one. I may bring a few of my kids and maybe the wife if she feels up for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top