Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 4:52:24 PM EDT
Okay guys we are about 5 days out from the match. Weather is looking great and stages have been designed and we will be setting them up this week.

Round count is looking like between 100 and 120. Scoring will be as follows: light guns will require 2 anywhere on target or 1 in the A or 0 zone, heavy guns will require 1 anywhere on target. There will be alot of small targets where all guns will only require 1 per target.  

There won't be water or sand on this one, but there will be some tough shots, shooting from the weak side, and a BLIND STAGE. Stages are set to be shot quick but there is movement on every stage. No running or push ups but some different items in the mix.  

We have alot of prizes so this is how we are leaning. We will have alot of door prizes and we will also give away some of the big prizes from the drawing so everyone has a shot at winning something nice..

Like Dale Earnhardt always said 2nd place is the first looser. So the top shooter in optics and the top shooter in irons will get one of the big prizes. The top three in each class will be given a trophy.

A list of the prizes and sonsors are on the other thread about the match.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Scoring will be as follows: light guns will require 2 anywhere on target or 1 in the A or 0 zone, heavy guns will require 1 anywhere on target.

Damn I'm going to have to start shooting Heavy.

I foresee a REPR in my future. Next Year it's gonna happen.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The way we used to score it, they had an advantage. This equals it out and there is no advantage either way.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Any shooting on the move.
Sling required or needed?
Pads needed?
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scoring will be as follows: light guns will require 2 anywhere on target or 1 in the A or 0 zone, heavy guns will require 1 anywhere on target.

Damn I'm going to have to start shooting Heavy.

I foresee a REPR in my future. Next Year it's gonna happen.

Sorry Buddy, REPR is mine, sold a kidney today
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes there is shooting on the move.
No sling or pads needed, only if you want to wear them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I recommend Knee pads. Especially for the gravel pit. Thank me later.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I just assumed this was a 3-gun match, but now that I'm paying attention, I'm thinking it's rifle only.  Correct?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just assumed this was a 3-gun match, but now that I'm paying attention, I'm thinking it's rifle only.  Correct?

Correct, the multi-gun is December 12th.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Second place will get to the prize table but not for one of the big 4 prizes.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Joe,

Is there still space?  Looks like I get to come play after all...if you'll have me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Just replied to your email. Come on, we have some more guys shooting FAL's in the match also.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Thanks Joe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top