Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2008 6:27:25 PM EDT
I ordered the 1" bolt sticker for the side of my lower....it won't stick!

what did I do wrong?
Link Posted: 1/11/2008 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
You didn't give too much info.

On one of the decal threads there is a 'how to' apply the decal. There should be a paper backer and masking tape(or similar) on the front. You remove the paper and carefully place the decal w/ it still on the masking tape. You squeegee the bubbles out and then carefully remove the masking tape part. Viola.

There are you tube videos showing how that make it easier to understand.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/11/2008 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it was my fault really.  I should have cleaned the lower better.  I just wiped it off and stuck the sticker on there.  it fell off.....and the sticky stuff was covered in oils.

Link Posted: 1/11/2008 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
a linky to the decal threads and youtube vids???
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I had the same problem.  The decal wanted to stay stuck to the paper over the lower.  I rubbed the decal with firm pressure from my fingernail in serveral different directions and it finally stuck.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#5]
not mine, I ended up ruining the sticker.  I should have cleaded the reciever with brake cleaner or something first.  there was too much junk on there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#6]
dolh! wrong thread!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top