Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:56:00 PM EDT
Just like the title said, where sould I go?

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Georgia is a big state... which part of Georgia are you in?

In Augusta, I've seen United, on Broad street has them in their display case.

I just got mine via trade here on the EE and I liove it. That is one sweet little pistol.

If you haven't already check it out, I would highly recommend that you take a look at the Walther forum on rimfirecentral.com

The P22 is, to say the least, persnickity. It's got a few issues, much of which have been resolved in the latest '06 model. But you'll be hard pressed to find a better source of info regarding that pistol than the link above. And you'll be hard pressed to find a cheaper to shoot, more fun pistol, than the Walther P22

ETA: I'll be bringing mine to the group shoot this weekend, along with lots of ammo if anyone wants to try it out. 550 rounds of Remington Goldens for less than 9 bucks? Oh yeah....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I suggest looking in the garbage cans outside the houses of several of the members.

These do not seem to be the most durable or accurate of the .22 pistols available. JMO.

You can probably find one at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:31:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I suggest looking in the garbage cans outside the houses of several of the members.

These do not seem to be the most durable or accurate of the .22 pistols available. JMO.

You can probably find one at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna.

Cut two profiled playing cards in half at 35 feet, hit a 12" plate twice at 200 yards (only took me about 40 rounds to do it! ) and a 12" plate 5 or 6 times (out of a 10 round magazine ) at 75 yards with mine. That's plenty accurate for my tastes. And I'm a terrible shot. Right handed/Left eye dominant. I've shot plenty .22 caliber pistols and have never had the level of accuracy I have with this P22. YMMV. So far, the only modifications I've made to mine is replacing the front sight with the number 2 sight (included in the package). That took about 5 seconds and my accuracy level went up dramatically.

Anyone who likes to tinker, who has no issues with building an AR-15 or an AK-47, should have no problem owning and enjoying thouroughly this pistol. There are some steps that can be taken to improve, greatly, the functionality of this pistol and, like I mentioned before, I would highly recommend checking out the link above.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:52:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:33:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just like the title said, where sould I go?

Thanks in advance

I am selling one locally. (Athens-atlanta)
please contact me.
(the link is listed on Equipment Exchange)

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
West Georgia Tactical had both a compensated and non comp'd version in stock the last time I went and their prices are usually sweet compared to the other shops I frequent (Adventure Outdoors, Hot Shots). I can see if they still have 'em and get you a price if you like.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#8]
My feelings are hurt, you didn't ask your local hardware man.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

lol, I was on my way down on thursday (3-16)to talk to you.  My lawyer friend is also looking for his first AR, so he is going to tag along.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here

thank you for the post.
are you interested?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol, I was on my way down on thursday (3-16)to talk to you.  My lawyer friend is also looking for his first AR, so he is going to tag along.

I probably won't be there until after 1. I have a class at work that morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top