Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:03:02 AM EDT
rapidfiregunner?

Sent funds for a cam pin on 16 Feb 06 and haven't heard from the guy since. It's only a couple of bucks, but............

He hasn't been signed on the site since 17 Feb 06.

Info I got was a PO box in Forsyth, GA...

E-mail returns undeliverable

A search indicates he has tried or sold things off the EE before...

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish that name had come up on a search.........................

it didn't

Fucking Tommy!      
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the generous offer Mark, but it's ok. I have come up with two other pins from the EE.

I think what pisses me off the most is that Tommy wanated all of us to believe that it was an isolated incident that caused his trouble....and that he wanted to make it right. Now he just looks like a

I can now see that he was not sincere in any way, and he is nothing more than a predator, preying on innocent victims by using deciet, and misdirection. He'll never change.

He is a classic example why there are so many folks not wanting to deal with newbies on the EE. Hell, it might be Tommy.........................................................It's not good for the site.....................

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:07:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Got it! Thanks!

I have heard from munyguru as well, who is mediating this with Tommy.

Hope to have resolution by early next week.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#8]
UPDATE to my earlier post:

I recieved a package from Tommy this morning containing two cam pins.

Originally ordered one on 16 Feb 06.

I thank Tommy for sending the cam pins and respectfully state I will not order anything from him again...provided I know it is him.

I can state that we as humans make mistakes. It happens.

BUT

When mistakes happen continiously, chances are, they are not mistakes but are intentional.

Good Luck Tommy........you need it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top