Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 3:18:10 PM EDT
I went to pick up a gas tube and now it's a mexican grocery. I asked the folks there and they had no clue, neither did the amigos at Frontera.

Anybody know?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
770-908-2425

Maybe OSHA closed his shop because of air quality issues.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]
he moved his license to Tucker Gun and only does internet sales now, the Burglary hurt him bad without insurance
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I know he got Burglared  I heard he didn't have insurance.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I know he was burglarized I heard he didn't have insurance.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:34:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I know he done got hamburglarizzled I heard he didn't have insurance.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
he moved his license to Tucker Gun and only does internet sales now, the Burglary hurt him bad without insurance

It is not just internet sales.  Most of his inventory is now on their walls.  ARs are mostly RRA.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I know he done got hamburglarizzled I heard he didn't have insurance.

Nooooo, not the Hamburgelar...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is not just internet sales.  Most of his inventory is now on their walls.  ARs are mostly RRA.

If he still has a store front......does anyone have the address?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Too funny...I have been there three times and thought I would need a respirator everytime I went. And damn all the junk..but he knew exactly whre everything was. He still does a ton of sales on gunbroker as TON80. I heard he was banned/asked to never return to the Eastmans gun Shows..any truth to the rumors. Oh well, enough of my two cents...be careful and watch you six.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he still has a store front......does anyone have the address?

Tucker Gun has a storefront.  It's on Lawrenceville Highway in ...................................Tucker!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Tucker Gun has a storefront.  It's on Lawrenceville Highway in ...................................Tucker!

Hmm...........I guess specifics aren't your speciality.

Does anybody have a street address for Tucker Gun in Tucker, GA?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Am I the only moron here that uses Google anymore??  

Tucker Gun, LLC
Ken Lundquist, Gunsmith
3996 Lawrenceville Hwy
Tucker GA 30084

770-493-9400

Ken is a really old guy who stays back in the shop all the time.  He knows his stuff.  Scott is the owner and Lee and Phil also work the counter.

Great guys, I almost exclusively deal with them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:08:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Am I the only moron here that uses Google anymore??  

Tucker Gun, LLC
Ken Lundquist, Gunsmith
3996 Lawrenceville Hwy
Tucker GA 30084

770-493-9400

<bitch slap> doh! <licking wound>
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#16]
He's doing mostly internet sales now and the last time I talked to him, he had given up Gunshows entirely. He'll still get you what you want though if you go talk to him.
He had been doing the Georgia Mountain shows for awhile but stopped doing the Eastman shows when they told him to sign paperwork basically saying that he will only do the Eastman shows and not work with the competition (Georgia Mountain). He basically told the Eastmans to F off and did only the Georgia Mountain stuff before dropping that.
He closed the store shortly after being burglarized. Nothing was insured and he didn't have his alarm activated. He did manage to get most of his things back after they caught the guys. It really came down to the cost of doing business. While at the Britt Rd location, he had to pay rent as well as the 2 guys who worked there with him, Darron and Chip.
He now has an office at Tucker Gun that costs him $100 a month plus the cost of a phone line. He now doesn't have the overhead he had before and all the profits go to him for his eventual retirement.

The good thing is that the owners of Tucker Gun make him smoke outside, so it doesn't feel so much like and ashtray.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Forgive me for kicking a man while he's down, if he is indeed down. I expect that's debatable from what some have posted regarding his current arrangement at Tucker Gun.

IMHO The man has the personality of slug and people skills that make starving crocodiles look friendly.

I went in his shop one time and he acted like it was a PIA to answer a couple of questions regarding something he had for sale. Maybe I caught him on a bad day but I seriously doubt it.

I also felt in necessary to shower ASAP after leaving because I reeked of cigarette smoke.

TD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top