Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:16:23 PM EDT
Hello there...

I've been out of the shooting hobby for a while (long story) but with a new year, am getting back to it.

Y'all got room for another Joe-jah boy?  :)

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:37:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!!

There is always room for one more. We're glad to have you. What part of the state are you in?

You are lucky that the GA hometown forum is one of the busiest on ARFcom. Lots of good people here.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:10:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Uh, you won't bring the a pox on lips will you?!?!

We'ren't you a team member before?

Welcome back!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hello there...

I've been out of the shooting hobby for a while (long story) but with a new year, am getting back to it.

Welcome back.
I was wondering where you have been.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hello there...

Welcome back.
I was wondering where you have been.

ARH

Ditto.  Maybe it's time for a trip to Birmingham (FOP).  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, that was me.  :)

At the time, I had a slight case of unemployment.  I could shoot up my supplies, but when those were gone, I had to set shooting aside for a while.

I'm now officially out of the red, so now it's time to enjoy rifles in black!

I was a team member at the time.  Guess I ought to be again.  Where's the link to go and change from "freeloader" to "honest gentleman"?

I'm still in Smyrna.  I'll probably be re-upping at Hot Shots when I get a chance.

My supply chain isn't in good order yet, and it's been a year since I've been outdoors to shoot a rifle.  I guess I ought to ease into things, unless y'all gonna throw me back to the wolves or something.  

I've got a couple or three friends that I'm going to try to drag out shooting with me this year.  They're all shooters already, just never came out to hang with the ARF crowd.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
welcome back
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Signed back in at ARF:  Check

Said hello to the GA crew:  Check

Made a nuisance of myself asking questions on the M14 board:  Check

Figured out a smiley:  Check

Signed up as a full member:  Next on the list!

Got on the GA Member Locator:  How do I do that?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Go to the locator and post you location in it. Bookhound will take care of the rest. If hes not in prison on Machine gun charges!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top