Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 12:37:54 AM EDT
Anyone going to the gunshow this weekend Sept 17-18? Or does anyone know where it is?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:35:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#2]
We will have one in Augusta
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I might be going.  Havn't been to a show since the beginning of the year.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Keep your expectations low for the gainesville show and you less likely to be dissapointed. A lot of the dealers that show up for the Marietta and NE ATL trade center show don't come to G-ville.

There's a few thing here, but nothing to drive an hour or more for unless you just like the atmosphere.

Nonetheless, I'll be there most likely.

I traded for a very substantial McMillan 300WM sniper rifle and just want to see if I get any bites.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been to it before.  And yeah, it's not as good as others, but its only a half hour or so from me.   I would prefer going to the gwinnett show, but have plans for that weekend.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone going to the gunshow this weekend Sept 17-18? Or does anyone know where it is?

Gun show??? You should spend that weekend helping me pull my transmission. Or we could go scout that lake..............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top