Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:45:47 AM EDT
i get tired of all of you greater atlanta crowd buddy-buddying around.  me and bigphil might just start our own club.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located? I am in Albany and all i hear about are the "northerner's", (north Ga.) guys meeting up. Not too many around where i'm at either.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#2]
brunswick
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah.  We are going to try and get a SE or E GA shoot up.  May be tough with Hunting season around the corner.

You all be thinking of a date and a location to have a shoot.  I noticed there are a few members up around Savannah.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Savannah here.

I work every other weekend, but I'd like to meet up and shoot.  

Archer 2 was trying to get a shoot together for the coastal folks a while back. If we can get everybody on the same sheet of music, it might happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top