Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 11:05:37 AM EDT
Kimber Heritage Edition

All taken on my new Canon PowerShot A95  I'm finally joining the 21st Century

Byte_The_Bullet...any pointers on how to work the camera gud?  I din't gradumuate from da camera skool
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Those look really gud. Think contrasting background. I told Mami_Superior the same thing when she wanted her AR to show in her avatar. Black hose and black guns blend alot... Gotta go...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
How do you adjust the lighting level without using the flash?  I wanted a slightly brighter picture but didn't want to use the flash.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, more light in the room. Glare is an issue with lights and flash.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
And the magic of Photoshop CS...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#5]
that's awesome new toy.

I picked up a new toy two days ago..but didn't make a post yet..b/c i don't have pics ..
congratzie.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
The gun is a Kimber Heritage Edition, one of 1041 produced in 2000.  It has 30 LPI frontstrap checkering, ambi safety, and nice wood grips.   From what I understand, Kimber donated $200/pistol sold to the Heritage Foundation.  It is a Series I with internal extractor; none of that new BS that Kimber is putting in their guns.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
E expect my photos look lousy for lots of reasons one being I use the cheapest digital camera I was able to find, on sale
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top