Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 5:04:30 PM EDT
Anybody going?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I love your avatar girl
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Most likely. not sure if the wife is going to shoot this one or not. She only watched last weekend.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
mpearcex: thanks!  I am pretty damn proud of that AR!

Quoted:
Most likely. not sure if the wife is going to shoot this one or not. She only watched last weekend.

I saw she wasn't shooting, but she was helping with stickers... I was very considerate, and tried not to make too many holes
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
mpearcex: thanks!  I am pretty damn proud of that AR!

Quoted:

I saw she wasn't shooting, but she was helping with stickers... I was very considerate, and tried not to make too many holes

Got to remember that one for the next time I miss one!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#5]
truth is... the target was wearing kevlar...
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time wife shot was May of last year. Noticed a couple of score were not posted. I looked some of the old scores over and I have taken last or next to last a few times.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I did what???? My score was posted!!!! That's where *I* read it!!!!!!  I am not good at this, but I am new, and I know I am not going to be at the top, but I will NEVER hold back... I am proud to be there, even if I don't do well!!!!   (And no, I did NOT come in last!!!!)
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I was commenting on my past scores. Have no idea how you shot. Two scores are not on the list when I looked. Thought one of the missing ones was yours. Fixed the other post an sorry about the comment.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 for Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL My scores were there... lousy, but there!  Hopefully I'll do a little better tomorrow...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad you guys and gals are coming out, it'll be good practice for the next Mouse SOC in April. Don't forget to keep that on your calender.

See youse guys in 'da mornin'.

Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top