Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 4:35:54 PM EDT
Saw something as to why the shooter in Atlanta wanted to stuff the reporter in the trunk.  He wanted the car and the owner so no one would report it stolen.  There is mention that he has/will try this again, or perhaps a home invasion to get food and another car.

Stay safe guys.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
If he hasn't left the state yet, he is and idiot...

*off to load Lorraine for bear*

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I drove past the court house and capital this morning, looked like something out of a movie. HK this and that all over. Huge cops in all sorts of gear walking around and on every corner
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Now, if I could just get that little machine gun guy to peek out from behind the wall.......

We are always "locked and loaded" at my house.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#5]
ATL is where all the crimes happen.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd_images/product_images/777/PR-205.jpg

I actually have that exact sign on my bedroom door.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
All of the people that got shot were unarmed.  The public official that was disarmed and then shot  is quilty of dereliction of duty. I have no doubt that she was benefiting from affirmative action.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Saw something as to why the shooter in Atlanta wanted to stuff the reporter in the trunk.  He wanted the car and the owner so no one would report it stolen.  There is mention that he has/will try this again, or perhaps a home invasion to get food and another car.

Stay safe guys.

+1 ... and he's probably also after a shirt ;)
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#9]
The Associated Press claims:

A U.S. Customs agent was found today on Lennox Rd in Atlanta today. The gun and badge is gone.

The 94 Blue Ford Pick-up truck of the U.S. Custom's Agent is missing Liscense plate (Georgia plates) APG 6121. They don't KNOW that it was Nichols... but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Apt complex on Satellite Blvd.  My friend lives there is now swarming with police.  No one allowed in and all vehicles out are being searched.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:40:46 AM EDT
[#11]
BM,

Is the The Falls complex in Duluth?  I have a friend that lives their and I know it's on Satellite.

BTW, anyone know if the 65K still good if this fuckstick is handed over dead?  I really don't want to have to go for non-vitals, LOL.

Just a thought, if he jacked a US Customs Officer and has all his stuff, what's the chances he's now acquired body armour?

Not good.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Not at the falls, further south on Satellite across from Harry's I can't think of the name of the place.  It is just past Harrys on the same side, real nice entrance with bridge.  Updated: now saying it's a hostage situation.  Just ended, suspect in custody.  No confirmation on ID of suspect?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#13]
dupe.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Bridgewater Apts is the name.  CNN is reporting it's Nichols.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#15]
we live in this scary world.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I live in this scary town!  Do I get any sort of prize for locating this SOB first?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:10:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
All of the people that got shot were unarmed.  The public official that was disarmed and then shot  is quilty of dereliction of duty. I have no doubt that she was benefiting from affirmative action.

What kind of bullshit logic is this?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What kind of bullshit logic is this?  

No affirmative action involved here.  I'm pretty sure the female deputy is black.  (City of Atlanta, guys.)  Lax security is, in my opinion, the fault of the 80-I.Q. sheriff.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top