Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 5:51:55 AM EDT
I was just wondering are there any good spots not too far from the Toccoa area?

Justin
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:04:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was just wondering are there any good spots not too far from the Toccoa area?

Justin

I shoot in Athens, not sure how far that is from you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Brush Creek sporting clays range. Danielsville Comer area. off Hwy 29. 12 station sporting clays range,it takes 100 rd to shoot. cost to non members $35.00. Golf carts are avaible $12.00. They also have five stand. i am not sure what the cost is for five stand.

Its about four or five miles from Georgia Outdoor Sports. if you are in the area check them out.

There is a range in Elberton, I have not shot been to it. I have heard the cost is less, May be members only.

I think there is a Skeet range near Royston ??????

Athens Gun club also has a skeet range, I know it is members and guest only.

Cherokee Gun Club on HWY 60 South Gainesville has Skeet and Sporting Clays. They have organised shoots one sat.  a month, they do have a webb page .unknown address . do a search you should be able to find it.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Brush Creek sporting clays range. Danielsville Comer area. off Hwy 29. 12 station sporting clays range,it takes 100 rd to shoot. cost to non members $35.00. Golf carts are avaible $12.00. They also have five stand. i am not sure what the cost is for five stand.

Its about four or five miles from Georgia Outdoor Sports. if you are in the area check them out.

There is a range in Elberton, I have not shot been to it. I have heard the cost is less, May be members only.

I think there is a Skeet range near Royston ??????

Athens Gun club also has a skeet range, I know it is members and guest only.

Cherokee Gun Club on HWY 60 South Gainesville has Skeet and Sporting Clays. They have organised shoots one sat.  a month, they do have a webb page .unknown address . do a search you should be able to find it.  

at Athens Rifle Club it would be $12 for 100.  I am a member there so if you want to go, just let me know.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses. Athens is an hour away, so if I go, it will only be occasionally. I was hoping there would be someplace close so I could justify buying a gun for sporting clays. My current shotty is only good for trap.

BTW 12$ a 100 is a damn good price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top