Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 6:10:34 AM EDT
Good morning gentlemen and gentleladies.  A question for you all.  Has anyone had experiences good or bad with target ammo from Atlanta Arms and Ammunition or Georgia Arms?  I'm looking for good quality reloads that won't break my wallet when I go to the range.  I've seen Atlanta Arms sold at ranges I've been to, but I intend this time to drive out to Social Circle if I can ever get the man called Danny on the phone so I can find out what they sell it for themselves.    Thanks in advance for the words of wisdom,

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the GA Arms ammo.  I've had good luck with it as a plinking round.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I use a lot of the GA Arms stuff. I have never had a problem with it and I love the price.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:27:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I get GA Arms ammo every time i'm at a show.  Never had a prob with it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Second can of Georgia Arms...got a few dented rounds, I just check as I load...No problems yet. They hit the gong at a hundred yards.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#5]
P.S. you are being entirely too nice...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll probably get some .45, .357 sig, and maybe some .40.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Do you ever shoot the Winchester value packs?  I get the Win 100-round packs of .45 at Wally World for $20.    How much does GA Arms want for their .45?

I have been able to buy 1,000 rounds of 9mm ONCE when I visited Wal*Mart. For some reason on that visit the chick behind the counter was a gun nut and went to the back and got me a case. Otherwise they are either out of what I want or have ONE value pack box on the shelf. I feel like I'm being rationed, and the idiot behind the counter is all about "that's all we got."

GA I can pick up 50 rounds in a bag or 500 rounds in a can, and they always have more ammo than I can take with, and there's no shipping if you buy at the fun show. I just got some of their 68gr boat tail 223 and it is very accurate stuff. In 6,000 rounds I haven't had a bad one. Guess I'm just lucky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top