Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 8:43:24 AM EDT
As many of you guys know, our resident chick magnet ATLGA is getting married (no more hotties at the range , but I digress) but is kinda short on cash for fun toys.  He is running short of ammo since he hasn't had the funds to buy any (heh, an engagement ring will see to that ) and he's down to less than 1K of 5.56...the horror.  

So, I'm going to get him a case of Q3131a as a wedding gift.  Tacky, to be sure, but exactly what a man needs to defend hearth and home (plus the Hallmark card will make it all the better...wonder if they make one with an AR on it ).  However, since I'm broker than a mattress that had two fat people f---ing, I need some help, so I'm taking donations, either in $$$ or in ammo to help in this endeavor.  I figure if we all chip in a few boxes of Q or a few bucks, it can be done.  Any takers?  He is getting married in mid November.  

ETA: Bookhound, if this is out of line with CoC, please delete.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As many of you guys know, our resident chick magnet ATLGA is getting married (no more hotties at the range , but I digress) but is kinda short on cash for fun toys.  He is running short of ammo since he hasn't had the funds to buy any (heh, an engagement ring will see to that ) and he's down to less than 1K of 5.56...the horror.  

So, I'm going to get him a case of Q3131a as a wedding gift.  Tacky, to be sure, but exactly what a man needs to defend hearth and home (plus the Hallmark card will make it all the better...wonder if they make one with an AR on it ).  However, since I'm broker than a mattress that had two fat people f---ing, I need some help, so I'm taking donations, either in $$$ or in ammo to help in this endeavor.  I figure if we all chip in a few boxes of Q or a few bucks, it can be done.  Any takers?  He is getting married in mid November.  

I can give a some cash, I will let you know how much soon. As for the card...I can arrange that, I have Hallmark card maker, card stock w/envelopes, but I am not sure about a picture of an AR...hell, I have a pic of him from a shoot!

ByteTheBullet   (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ETA: Bookhound, if this is out of line with CoC, please delete.  

For the millionth time, he cannot delete it, he can only lock it!!! bwaahahahahahaha!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#3]
geez where were the ammo donations when we got married and had a young'n?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya'll are married?  Aren't you still in high school?  
J/K  ATLGA is a childhood friend that I've known for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ya'll are married?  Aren't you still in high school?  
J/K  ATLGA is a childhood friend that I've known for a long time.

butthead!! LOL I graduated in May thank you!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, 4 replies and only one wants to help a brotha out?  What happened to the unity, the love?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll chip in 5 boxes of Q, if that helps...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey fellas!! Thanks! Its a cool thing to get ammo from folks when u get married... OHHH CT I showed Drue this thread and she sooo yelled at me about the hotties Im gonna have some cool photos from the wedding. We are getting married on a plantation in Charleston, then flying to St. Lucia.
 Now fellas Im gonna be wearing a suit in these pictures as apposed to my regular shorts and a wife beater so its gonna be a shock. Im gonna take the week of thanksgiving off from work so maybe ill make it out to the range. Ive been working on the bachpad and yard trying to turn this place into a livable abode. Toooo busy for sure.
  Hey Byte Im looking forward to seeing the FOP pics just figured I would give you even more pressure to finish 'em.
   Brad I still got the Dissy and its my fav cause its my first AR, I wont sell it but I do wanna put a FH on it.
Alrighty fellas n ladies yall take it easy. I've got internet at the house once again so Ill be able to post again ( not at work ).
  Joel
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey fellas!! Thanks! Its a cool thing to get ammo from folks when u get married... OHHH CT I showed Drue this thread and she sooo yelled at me about the hotties Im gonna have some cool photos from the wedding. We are getting married on a plantation in Charleston, then flying to St. Lucia.
 Now fellas Im gonna be wearing a suit in these pictures as apposed to my regular shorts and a wife beater so its gonna be a shock. Im gonna take the week of thanksgiving off from work so maybe ill make it out to the range. Ive been working on the bachpad and yard trying to turn this place into a livable abode. Toooo busy for sure.
  Hey Byte Im looking forward to seeing the FOP pics just figured I would give you even more pressure to finish 'em.
   Brad I still got the Dissy and its my fav cause its my first AR, I wont sell it but I do wanna put a FH on it.
Alrighty fellas n ladies yall take it easy. I've got internet at the house once again so Ill be able to post again ( not at work ).
  Joel

I still have a few pics that weren't 'published' if you are interested!!!

Congrats dude!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#10]
All pics of all hotties should be published asap after taken.  It is a georgia code.  Not sure which one but it is one.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
All pics of all hotties should be published asap after taken.  It is a georgia code.  Not sure which one but it is one.

Ok, dude, you post some of your 'private' pics and I will post mine! Oh, did I mention I have video?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top