Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 6:18:15 AM EDT
Ok.   I need to buy 2 lowers.  I tried to go to GA presision  but no answer on the phone and I can't get in touch with them by email or IM.  So were is the next place I should go to look for one?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
A gun shop?!?

We need more info...brand? style? color? sex?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A gun shop?!?

We need more info...brand? no name style? wild color? white?sex? DUH

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Tommy has the mega lowers, just heard from him 5 minutes ago.  (GAPrecision)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A gun shop?!?

We need more info...brand? style? color? sex?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I really don't have to have one.  I was looking Mega will go with RR or Bushy also.  Those are the only ones I know are proven. ( no colt talk here just to expensive).  I just want to get them so me and the misses can start our builds.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sounds like Tommy might be back in the shop??

If not, The Gun Shop on Britt Road in Norcross has (or usually does - call first) RRA stripped lowers.  Tell them you saw them on a web site (say maybe it was Gunbroker) for $95 and see what they will do for you.  Search Google for "gun shop britt road" and you'll get their number.

Fixed...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Should I get the lowers stripped or shoud I get the parts kits and put them together myself?  I want to do it all myself but want to make sure I can do it.  SO let me know if it is worth it or not.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like Tommy might be back in the shop??

If not, The Gun Shop on Britt Road in Norcross has (or usually does - call first) RRA stripped lowers.  Tell them you saw them on a web site (say maybe it was Gunbroker) for $95 and see what they will do for you.  Search Google for "gun shop britt road" and you'll get their number.

Fixed...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

If thats the one off Jimmy Carter I was there week before last and they didn't have any stripped lowers.  They offered to take one of their RRA rifles apart and build whatever I want though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Should I get the lowers stripped or shoud I get the parts kits and put them together myself?  I want to do it all myself but want to make sure I can do it.  SO let me know if it is worth it or not.

If i managed to do it without any help, then I'm sure you and the misses can handle it.  I just read the tutorial on here about what parts go where.  It's not hard at all.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#11]
You have to call GA Precision and make an appointment to go there.  Wolf-YM said that he went there with an appointment and realized that the shop is actually a wing of Tommy's house.  Obviously they have to be home for you to buy anything from them.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You have to call GA Precision and make an appointment to go there.  Wolf-YM said that he went there with an appointment and realized that the shop is actually a wing of Tommy's house.  Obviously they have to be home for you to buy anything from them.  

holy shit...no wonder we couldnt find the place...grrr
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Just look for the big log cabin builders sign.

Great sig line to MrsBRF
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Great sig line to MrsBRF

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great sig line to MrsBRF

Yeah, too bad everyone else is going "What the fuck?!?!" Smooooth!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great sig line to MrsBRF

ByteTheBullet  (-:

thats cuz I'm GOOOOOOOOOOD!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great sig line to MrsBRF

ByteTheBullet  (-:

thats cuz I'm GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Oh, sorry, I left the 'THIS IS SARCASM' smiley off. My bad.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#19]
eagle firearms has RRA, Bushmaster, and Stag Arms lowers. They have them stripped, complete minus stock, and complete with stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top