Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 10:57:57 AM EDT
Guys Ive been off line for a week now. I sold my House and moved back in with MAMA till I go to NC to buy another one.  I was liveing Rual, and had terrible Dial up internet. I just got CABLE hook up. WA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is fast, and Im starting to like the internet.... I use to not click on folks's links because it would take so dern long to load and change pages..... I feel like I  just left 20,000 BC and now Im in the Buck Rodgers  21st century ...............     Happier than a pig knee deep in shit.......... WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the light.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to age of technology !!! Hell if I lost my broadband connection I would more than likely go insane. Once you go broadband there is no turning back !!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Go ahead, rub it in Wardawg, I am lucky to get 14.4 on these crappy rural pots lines.

You found a place in the Ol North State yet?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Go ahead, rub it in Wardawg, I am lucky to get 14.4 on these crappy rural pots lines.

You found a place in the Ol North State yet?

YEAH!  But I sure do love my rural abode!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:21:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Im back in the home I grew up in. Im liveing in Lizella  right now. Small town south of Macon. Im going up Monday to do a house hunt .  I still don't have a Report date but I know Im going......  It really sucked moveing and all. I can't see how folks move all the time. I hated it.... Very tiresome.  I miss liveing in Monroe County. I lived on 11 acres and the house sat in the middle of it. I heard no cars  at all. Now I hear cars go by while Imtrying to go to sleep. It's disturbing... And folks walking down the street just a hundred or so feet from where Im sleeping... Not use to this City life anymore.... LOL....   Bookhound thanks for the offer.... Im already moved out and have my stuff in storage..... I appreciated it , thanks.......  Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:38:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Broadband is your friend. 3.7Mbs for me.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:04:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Hi speed low drag, can't beat it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top